Downtown Pittsburgh Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Downtown
- Special menu
PERSONALIZED WINE TASTINGCellar on PennDowntown$42.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Private Wine Room with Sommelier Paired DinnerChristian James at The Joinery, Curio Hotel by HiltonDowntown$119.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
NEW! Ultimate 5-Course Celebration: $80The Melting Pot - PittsburghDowntown$80.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
TreeHouse Dining Pods - TapasTree Tops RestaurantAcme$25.00 per personReserve
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Downtown Pittsburgh
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our intimate space operates on a reservation-only basis for parties of
no more than FOUR (4) people per table and ONE/TWO per seating at our counter.
Online reservations are always open with real-time availability.
Each reservation seating is designated 2 hours per booking.
We do not allow any outside alcohol. if you have a request for a specific beverage please email email@example.com prior to your visit and we will try our best to bring it in!
Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse is an award-winning prime steakhouse specializing in aged USDA prime steaks. Located in downtown Pittsburgh between PNC Park and Heinz Field on Pittsburgh’s North Shore, the restaurant is just a few minutes from the Convention Center, the Theatre District/Cultural District, PPG Paints Penguin’s Arena and all the major downtown hotels. The restaurant offers a chef-inspired menu featuring variations of its legendary aged prime steaks, daily chef’s fresh fish features and great seafood. Award-winning menus, the extensive wine list and impeccable service are why Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse is Pittsburgh’s number one steakhouse and fine dining restaurant for convention goers, business dinners, corporate gatherings, special occasions, intimate dinners, private gatherings, large private events, receptions or just celebrating a Steelers' Home Game. Private dining rooms available; valet parking offered.
Located in PPG Place, the crown jewel of the Pittsburgh skyline, you will find Ruth's Chris Steak House within walking distance of all the downtown businesses, Market Square, and the Cultural District.
--Our team no longer wears masks, and we no longer require you to wear a mask. We welcome you to wear one if you prefer.
--Restaurant capacity, and thus reservation availability, is limited at this time.
View our protocols here: https://siemprealgopgh.com/protocols
We believe that hospitality comes from optimism, compassion, and trust.
By fostering a culture that values collaboration and encouragement, we make it possible to take chances and grow, and to have hospitality be an expression of who we are.
The resulting offerings are carefully crafted food and beverage, and a welcome that passes our care for each other and our profession on to our guests.
To-go options are now available! Place an order online or by calling the restaurant!
"With Huszár, we reach back to our roots. My mom would often tell stories of her family life in Hungary, and my dad would often reflect upon his military service there that he was so proud of. However, it was the stories of my grandfather being a proud Huszár, handpicked to serve as an elite soldier on horseback, that I draw my inspiration from. Their stories instilled me with a deep pride in my heritage."
Here are our hours of operation:
Tuesdays - Saturdays 12pm - 8pm
Sundays - 12pm to 7pm
Please join us for our 2022 Thanksgiving Holiday Buffet $65 plus tax on November 24th from 12pm-4pm.
At our gastropub, we don’t distinguish between commoners and kings; we just want to feed the good people of Pittsburgh. In the restaurant, seasonal menus add a modern flair to classic comforts, complemented by a robust selection of local beers and craft spirits. It’s all served in an industrial-inspired setting in downtown Pittsburgh. Come and join us for an uncommonly good time.
Café Momentum’s program teaches critical skills that allow youth to re-enter society in a safe, real-world environment of nurturing accountability. By participating in our program, the youth rotate through every aspect of the restaurant, from waiting tables to washing dishes, while working side-by-side with Chef Peter Henry.
Don't miss our famous smoked fried chicken served with mashed potato, ham hok collard greens, buttermilk biscuit, and black pepper gravy. We are currently BYOB. $4/person corkage fee.
If you are unable to find a reservation for your party please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (724) 249-7657. For reservations of 8 or more persons please call (724) 249-7657 to reserve. For further inquiry about private events email email@example.com.
See what locals rave about in Downtown Pittsburgh
- CSCarolineSPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoBest meal I’ve had in Pittsburgh in a very long time! Well done to the chef and the service staff.More infoRitual House$$$$• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoEverything went perfect except our checking in experience. The manager that day was very uninviting, rude, and sarcastic. However, Madison our server was amazing! We are so grateful for her kindness and service!More infoFogo de Chao - Pittsburgh$$$$• Brazilian• Downtown•4.4
- CCrystalPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023exceptional service, food, and ambiance! this location has it’s own uniqueness compared to other locations and the server was highly attentive! wanna mention the crab cake being absolutely phenomenal. just enough breading to hold it together and pure crab meat! brought my family out for the evening and they absolutely loved it and will return on their own leisure! highly recommend this spot in the city of pittsburgh!More infoDel Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Pittsburgh$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.7
- NONicholleOPittsburgh / Western PA •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My husband had dinner at Eddie Vs to celebrate some accomplishments and as a getaway for our busy lives. The service was wonderful. The food was delicious especially my Chilean Sea Bass in the broth! High quality food and service. We enjoyed the live entertainment as well as the ambiance!More infoEddie V's - Pittsburgh$$$$• Seafood• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food from appetizers to dessert to wineMore infoThe Capital Grille - Pittsburgh$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
Downtown Pittsburgh is often referred to as the Golden Triangle. With its blend of history and modern design, you can find restaurants to suit any craving. An aroma of Philly cheesesteak wafts from a busy restaurant in the center of the city while a quiet street delivers smells of kielbasa and pierogis. Start your day by enjoying coffee or an espresso drink at one of the many coffee shops. Pizza is common at almost every turn when you're walking along the city streets. Market Square features farm stands with fresh fruits, vegetables, and homemade items. A fun event in the downtown area is Picklesburgh, a festival that features everything dealing with the pickle. There, you'll also find a host of other foods that go great with pickles.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Downtown Pittsburgh. Our customers recommend Ritual House, Grand Concourse and Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse - Pittsburgh
As of June 10, 2023 there are 83 restaurants in Downtown Pittsburgh. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Italian, Fondue and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Downtown Pittsburgh who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Downtown Pittsburgh either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Gumberg Green Space
- Three Rivers Stadium Historical
- Pennsylvania Trolley Museum
- Senator John Heinz Regional History Centre
- Point State Park
- Highmark Stadium
- CAMBRiA Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
- Janet L Swanson Tennis Courts
- Market Square
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Pittsburgh Amtrak Station
- Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh-South Side
- National Aviary
- U's Steel Tower
- Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh
- Allegheny County Courthouse
- Roberto Clemente Bridge Sixth Street Bridge