- SCStaceyCvipChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful food and service. Carrot cake was to die for and I loved the cocktail listMore infoCozy's Cafe and PubPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Liberty Township•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •10 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Order my NY steak medium well and got a well done overly cooked steak! Super dry and hard to eat but other than that my time was great! Everyone in the family loved what they ordered!More infoKona Grill - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a 6p reservation. Service was excellent! Food, as always, was delicious!More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - MasonPrice: Moderate• American• Mason•4.7
- MmichaeltIndiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Birthday and wine club pick up. Tasting was longer as shift change appeared to be happening, leaving only 2 maitre de’s for approximately 12-15 tasters. Dinner was absolutely amazingMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Liberty TownshipPrice: Moderate• American• Liberty Township•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was splendid. Wesley was an absolute treat and a huge delight. The food was delicious, I highly recommend saving room for dessert bc that was the best part !More infoSOB SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Liberty Township•4.7
Tucked between Cincinnati and Dayton, Lebanon is a small city featuring an array of restaurants, eateries and diners to please your palate. Familiar and well-loved fast food joints and national chain restaurants are readily available in the commercial district. Family-friendly eateries attract visitors and locals alike with favorites such as pizza, Italian sandwiches and pasta dishes. For a home-cooked taste, you can enjoy breakfast and American comfort food in a family-owned and -operated diner. Meeting up with friends? Try a local restaurant with plenty of seating, a wraparound bar and a patio area where you can enjoy slow-smoked barbecue and locally crafted beers. If you're up for Mexican food, you'll find local options with traditional dishes and delicious margaritas.