- NCNicoleCColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLove The Barn! Always a great location for a mtg or gathering with friends. Also love that you provide AUNT FLOW products in the restrooms! Thank you!More infoThe Barn at Rocky Fork CreekPrice: Expensive• American• Gahanna•4.7
- RHRobHPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was our 2nd time dining at 1922, it was a great experience overall and the food was outstanding. The carrots were amazing!More info1922 on the SquarePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Newark•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoMy first visit and I will come back. The atmosphere is perfect.More infoMariposa MexicanPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Newark•4.3
- GNGarthNColumbus •2 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoEnjoyed. Service should have been more attentive, especially since it was quiet when we arrived. But a pleasant lunch.More infoThe Granville InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Granville•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 13, 2023Great experience for a Friday night at 7:30. Our waiter Ricky Bobby was awesome !More infoRed Lobster - HeathPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Columbus•4.2
Granville is a charming New England-style village in Ohio that is well known for its great selection of restaurants, cafes, and bars. Locals of this quaint neighborhood can’t get enough of their state’s iconic food: pizza. You can get a taste of the local favorite at one of the neighborhood’s pizzerias. The village is also home to a wide array of international options. If you are looking for something with more of a kick, you could stop in to one of the area's many Mexican or Thai restaurants. More traditional choices are also available with restaurants offering American and Italian cuisine. Should you be looking for a spot that offers a little more excitement for your evening, you could stop into one of the area’s entertaining bars!