Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
All patio seating is weather pending. Any patio booking may be rescheduled as a result of inclement weather. For patio booking details please call the store to speak with manager.
An all-occasion steak tavern that glows with sizzle and warmth. Serving fine steaks and tavern fare to family and friends in Historic Old Dublin. Serving Dinner Nightly.
The Cap City menu follows suit, with recognizable favorites like meatloaf receiving unexpected and delightful upscale twists, alongside trendier chef-driven dishes with big flavors. Desserts at this Cameron Mitchell Restaurant are retro-cool, taste better than you remember, and are showstopper-sized.
Z Cucina's menu offers flavorful and well seasoned small plates, salads and main courses. Truly a "scratch kitchen" as we make our own ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, sausage, breads and desserts. Our menu also includes our hand-made ravioli, tortolloni and fresh pastas. The restaurant features a full bar with specialties such as the Pera di Miele, Basil Gin Smash and the Blood Orange Margarita. Also offered is a well crafted, artisan wine list with gems from the various regions of Italy including Tuscany, Piedmont, Apulia and Veneto as well as the countries of Spain, France, Australia and the U.S.
Influenced by quaint, Italian village flourishes that are warm, inviting and historic, share with your friends and family as if dining in Valentina’s countryside home with hers.
Welcome to Valentina's at Bridge Park in Dublin, Ohio.
If you do not see online availability for your party size and/or date & time, please contact the restaurant directly.
Mezzo Restaurant & Bar is a Taste Hospitality Group brand. Taste is locally owned and operated in Columbus, Ohio. Other Taste brands include Hubbard Grille, Wine on High, Creekside Conference & Event Center, and Taste Catering.
- TFTroyFColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWent for a Birthday Dinner for my Wife. The food was great, and they went out of their way to ensure they accommodated her Gluten allergy, including having gluten-free dinner rolls available.More infoThe Avenue - Dublin$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Dublin•4.7
- KLKatieLChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe really enjoyed Valentina's! Both times we have gone the service has been outstanding. The food is delicious and perfectly portioned. It's a great place for celebrations or a nice meal out.More infoValentina’s at Bridgepark$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Dublin•4.6
- DFDeniseFColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is always my go to place to meet friends and clients or have a great time with family. Always consistently great!More infoCap City Fine Diner & Bar - Dublin$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Dublin•4.7
- JJorgan10svipColumbus •36 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoStopped in for the Happy Hour menu. The service was fantastic, the food came out quickly! The wings were fantastic and I absolutely love their hot sauce. We also did the Thai Mussels, tater tots and a chopped salad. Everything was excellent! They are always consistent.More infoThe Pearl - Dublin$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Dublin•4.8
- BbirdcagersvipIndiana •9 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoHappy Hour wine is very weak selection and not worthy of how nice your restaurant is. Needs a review. Outstanding pizza!More infoMezzo - Dublin$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Dublin•4.7
Nestled along the banks of the Scioto River just northwest of Columbus, Dublin is one of the most desirable places to live and visit in Ohio. While the city is well-recognized for its world-class golf courses, it is also home to a popular pub scene. Named after its Irish counterpart, Dublin features family-owned restaurants with an Irish flair. You'll also find handmade ice cream shops with locally sourced ingredients. Surprisingly, there is a big vegan scene in Dublin, with restaurants serving vegan pizzas and breakfast cocktails every day of the week. Upscale restaurants offer romantic dinners for two. Dublin also hosts the world's largest three-day Irish festival. During the festival, food carts beckon the crowds with scones, soda bread, and traditional Irish fish and chips.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Dublin (Ohio) is Valentina’s at Bridgepark
- Dublin Plaza Shopping Center
- Plaza At Sawmill Place Shopping Center
- Olde Sawmill Park
- Scioto Park
- Red Roof PLUS Columbus - Dublin
- BridgeStreet Wesbury Park
- Perimeter Shopping Center
- Sawmill State Wildlife Education Area
- Twin Oaks Golf Course
- New Market Shopping Center
- Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
- Avery Square Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Columbus - Dublin
- Sonesta ES Suites Columbus Dublin
- Jerome Township Park
- Golf Club of Dublin
- Riverside Green Park
- Muirfield Golf Course
- La Quinta Inn Columbus Dublin
- Coffman Park