- JKJohnK1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Paul did an excellent job taking care of us. Best filet I’ve ever had. We will be back. I’m a long time musician, now playing in a duo mostly on the west side, Market Street Grille, a number of wineries etc…. Played in a band in the 60’s and 70’s, had a family, business etc… Started playing out again about ten years ago, no longer hoping to be a rock star. I told everyone my goal was to play a first class place like Jeff Ruby’s. Still my goal, with over 100 duo gigs under my belt I’m ready!! Please keep me in mind, my partner I’ve been playing with since the 60’s. We do light classic rock from mostly late 60’s & 70’s with a mix of light jazz and recent soon to be classics. Thanks!! John B Kinnemeyer 513/484-7533 Ps: Rhonda and I are fans of Airwaves, having first seen them at Jeff Rubey’s downtown. We hired Ted & Dixie for two of our daughters wedding after seeing them there.More infoCarlo & JohnnyPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Montgomery•4.8
- BBradCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe went here for our anniversary and everything was amazing. I had the Atlantic cod with the tomato risotto and my wife had the asparagus gnudi. For an appetizer we had the bruschetta sample and dessert the tiramisu. I can't say enough about how awesome the food was! Liz and Everett served us at the bar and they were fantastic as well.More infoForno Osteria & Bar MontgomeryPrice: Expensive• Italian• Montgomery•4.7
- KAKimberlyAvipCincinnati / Dayton •14 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023Great girl's night on the patio. Delicious food and wine! Great service as well.More infoThe Park PourPrice: Moderate• Café• Blue Ash•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCincinnati / Dayton •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service is impeccable with food to match. Noise level is nice and quiet, making it easy to carry on a quiet conversation. It is our favorite restaurant and we go there frequently. Easy parking too. Suggest reservations regardless of day and time. This is a very popular restaurant in Kenwood.More infoTRIOPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Cincinnati•4.8
- JTJordanTvipCincinnati / Dayton •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lunch date with my boyfriend and familyMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•4.7
Discover Blue Ash
A suburb of Cincinnati, Blue Ash, OH, offers first-rate dining in the Midwest. You will find great American restaurants that serve comfort-food classics in delicious and interesting ways. Open-faced chili burgers are all the rage, as are massive breakfasts loaded up with eggs, meats, and stacked pancakes. You can also dine on some fresh fish at a number of seafood establishments in the area. There are also restaurants that specialize in cuisine from around the globe, including French, Mexican, Italian and Thai food. This town is a great representation of just how much good food can be found in the Midwest.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Blue Ash. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Café and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Blue Ash who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Blue Ash either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
- Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash
- Hampton Inn Cincinnati-Blue Ash
- Blue Ash Golf Course
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash
- Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman
- Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash
- Blue Ash Commons Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Hwy.
- Blue Ash Recreation Center
- Blue Ash Shopping Center
- Crossings of Blue Ash Shopping Center