Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The bar program will offer delightful wines, from some of the oldest vineyards in the country, as well as locally brewed bourbons and ales. Bourbon Blackberry Collins, with Black Dirt bourbon (fresh from nearby Orange County), lemon juice, and agave, is a great way to start off the evening.
Family owned and operated, Two Spear Street is Downtown Nyack's premier restaurant offering views of the historic Hudson River and Tappan Zee Bridge.
Two Spear Street’s Dishes are an eclectic blend of New American Inspired Dishes with influences from around the world.
Our experienced wait staff and bartenders are committed to delivering an outstanding dining experience.
Two Spear Street offers a Bar/Patio Menu, Weekend Brunch and Dinner Menu.
We hope you join us soon. The Rubino Family!
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful food, wonderful service, and a beautiful view.More infoRed Hat on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Irvington•4.4
- BHBruceHvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat service, food quality was excellent. Attentive, caring staff. Great ambience !! Poke Tuna Taco, Green, Grain and beet salad to start were delicious. Scallops/Risotto was cooked perfectly. Definitely will return soon!!More infoOtto’s Full ServicePrice: Expensive• American• Piermont•4.5
- GgourmetgalvipNew York / Tri-State Area •409 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023Above average hotel lobby restaurant with a diverse menu. Pleasant service and a comfortable patio that could use heat and a lot more light. (We asked for a candle, but it apparently went out on the way to our table and was never replaced.) Recommended waygu burger was perfectly cooked and the chef's sauce a delicious accompaniment.More infoFARMPrice: Expensive• American• Nyack•4.3
- GPGreenwichPatvipNew York / Tri-State Area •141 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Pier 701 is always a treat! With the terrific deck overlooking the Hudson and Cuomo Bridge, it’s very relaxing. Our server, Miguel, was amazing! He’s very professional, friendly and welcoming! The menu is varied and something for everyone. Thanks to the kitchen for always preparing delicious food!!More infoPier 701Price: Expensive• American• Piermont•3.9
- BHBrianHAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 7, 2023Outstanding food and excellent service. Will definitely be back!More infoTwo Spear Street New American RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Nyack•4.3
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Nyack is Banchetto Feast - Nanuet
- Schuyler Town Park
- Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley
- Nyack Motor Lodge
- Super 8 Nyack
- Palisades Center Mall Shopping Center
- Blauvelt State Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
- Nyack Beach State Park
- Buttermilk Falls Park
- Candlewood Suites Nanuet-Rockland County
- West Gate Inn Nyack
- DoubleTree by Hilton Nanuet
- Hampton Inn Nanuet
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Aldine Park
- The Time Hotel Nyack
- Nanuet Mall Shopping Center
- Quality Inn Spring Valley
- Hopper House Art Center
- Spring Valley Marketplace Shopping Center