Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Dine or enjoy cocktails al fresco in our outdoor lounge featuring ambient lighting, lush landscaping and ultra-comfortable oversize booths and seating. Our menu is truly unique, combining tantalizing steakhouse classics with amazing sushi and seafood creations. In addition to serving the finest prime dry-aged and Kobe beef, we have our own authentic sushi chef and a fabulous sushi and raw seafood bar. Plus, our sommelier can help you select the perfect wine from our 850 bottle, award-winning wine list to complement your meal.
Whether you’re looking to sit down to an exquisite dining experience, host a world-class social or corporate event, or toast the day at the most unique bar space on Long Island, One10 is at your service.
Dine in our luxurious main room, decorated in copper, marble and leather and tempered with a subtle palette of whites and greys. Or have a seat at our M Bar, artfully curated to highlight the best mozzarella with accompaniments both traditional and modern. Our cuisine is anything but typical, with a variety of dishes made from the finest locally sourced ingredients. From hand-made pastas and Italian classics to Pat LaFrieda burgers, chops, and the freshest seafood – enjoy the bold flavors, and our take on “Simply Better Italian”.
Joining sister restaurants Insignia Prime Steak & Sushi, Blackstone Steakhouse, RARE650 Prime Steak & Sushi, One10 Modern Italian Steakhouse and Opus Steakhouse, Bijou is set to be one of Long Island’s premier dining experiences featuring Modern American Asian cuisine.
Located in the heart of Melville, Bijou is open for lunch Tuesday-Friday & for dinner Tuesday-Saturday.
Host your next event in one of our beautiful and spacious banquet rooms or reserve the entire restaurant for your celebration. Our culinary team will craft a menu that is sure to impress your guests and our event planners will make sure every detail is tended to.
- MLMichaelLNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLobster tacos - grilled octopus with potatoes - khani salad were perfect appetizers - the sushi here is simply the best and the freshest . Blue tuna toro roll - king salmon and spectacular roll were off the charts . Great wines by the glass too . Our server G was the best . Very knowledgeable and personable . Paul the GM really knows how to run a high end restaurant . Will be back for sure .More infoBijouPrice: Expensive• Asian• Melville•4.6
- BLBrookeLNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was delicious! Ambience was perfect for a date night!More infoBlackstone SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Melville•4.6
- MMitymoeNew York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our annual gathering for our twins’ birthday. Love it here. The special spinach artichoke gnocchi soup was heaven. Ordered a takeout container when we left.More infoCirella's Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Melville•4.5
- SJShellyJvipNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My family and I absolutely loved. Our server was the best ♥️♥️♥️♥️More infoOne10Price: Very Expensive• Italian• Melville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023our server, Aubree, was wonderful. She was friendly and engaging. she didn’t have much help there for a dinner for us took over three hours. It took over 35 minutes to get our drink order from the time we placed it till we received it. Other tables were taken care of before us, and yet we were the first table seated when the doors opened, I think there are just a few kinks they need to work out. The food was delicious! I would try it back again in a few months after they’ve had time to fix some issues.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - MelvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Melville•4.6
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Melville is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Melville