Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
FOUR is housed in a restored shingle Cottage, where the first floor has been transformed into an exhibition kitchen with aesthetic homage to Scandinavian design. FOUR connects to 2 Spring by a winter garden inspired by the Ritz Paris which links it to the old industrial building. Cellars running under all three structures hold kitchens, wine cellars & services for the dining areas.
Due to the integrity of the menu, dietary preferences or aversions will not be accommodated. Some allergies may be accommodated, please immediately inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking. Salt, soy, seaweed and seafood cannot be eliminated.
An innovative bistro that’s bringing a new twist to classic French and Spanish Mediterranean cuisine to the table. Our chef driven menu, amplified by market inspired specials, transforms contemporary ingredients into modern expression.
- OTOpenTable DinerCaribbean •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was our second visit to Stellina and again it did not disappoint. It has a wonderful cozy atmosphere and great service along with great food and drinks. I highly recommend this place you will not be disappointed.More infoStellina RistorantePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Oyster Bay•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoHave been there many times. The food is great and service excellent.More infoHunter The RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• French• East Norwich•4.7
- ESEleanoreS1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time here and it won't be the last. Excellent food and service. We all had the price fixe menu which had great, plentiful selections. When I made the reservation, I noted it was our anniversary. After our meal and desert; the server came out with a plate of awesome, fresh donuts with a little "happy anniversary" chocolate. There is nothing they could have done better. AWESOME experience! Thank you .More infoRARE650Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Syosset•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a perfect ambiance for us to meet our friends at. The restaurant is Beautiful, Food is delicious and staff is friendly & professional. Perfect scenario!!!!More infoOpus SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Jericho•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCaribbean •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Awesome place!More infoRothmann's SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• East Norwich•4.7
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in East Norwich. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, French, Contemporary French / American, Wine Bar and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in East Norwich who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in East Norwich either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.