Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Montclair
Outdoor dining in Montclair
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Montclair
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
**We don't guarantee the location of the table, but we try our best to accommodate. We gladly hold the table for 15 minutes grace period.
** Outdoor sitting first come first serve.
Zeugma Grill offers a distinct menu for its customers that is sure to please the palate. The Mediterranean fusion and modern menu includes mezzes, special entrees, salads, desserts and much more. Try our fresh made and our creations BEET FALAFEL, MANTI(Handmade Mushroom dumpling). Domenico winery also sells their California wines out our restaurant so no need to stop on your way for a bottle.
We look forward to serving you. Mediterranean inspired cuisine mixed with all Mediterranean Cities Flavorful herbs and spices combine textures to appease broad-based palates.Our r attentive staff ensures that your entire dining experience at ZEUGMA is stellar from beginning to end.
At Jalwa we hope to entice you with a modern flair and new age fusion take on tradition. We hope to keep you coming back with authentic dishes made with quality ingredients.
Samba is now the only restaurant certified as a gluten-free restaurant in New Jersey from the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG). @glutendotorg . We are not conforming to a trend. Due to personal experience, gluten
sensitivity is a very serious matter. For the safety of others who are gluten-free, no outside food or cakes will be allowed in the restaurant.
Famous with its brunch menu that includes Tunisian Eggs, scrumptious French Toast and gluten free Quinoa Crepe, Uncle Momo offers many more delicious specialties such as Lamb Tajines, Ouzi, Moussaka and fresh oven baked pita.
Experience the fusion of Lebanese, moroccan and french cuisine by heading to Uncle Momo.
* We are a BYOB establishment.
Walnut Street Kitchen’s bakery next door is home to the Best Bagels in Montclair, Harvey’s Handrolled Bagels. In addition to bagels, we offer your favorite dessert and baked goods options, as well as custom cakes for any occasion.
Please note that on Saturday evenings after 9PM, we turn into a supper club with a Live DJ and Entertainment. The atmosphere is nightclub-like and the music is loud, so please make note of this before booking a reservation for Saturday evenings
Join us for Breakfast Monday to Sunday 7:00 am to 11:00 AM;
Lunch 12:00-3:30 PM and Dinner 5:00-10:00pm.
Bar Open until 10:00 pm all week.
Complimentary Valet Parking for Allegory guests dinning for breakfast, lunch or dinner, up to four hours. The server can validate your parking.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Montclair
See what locals rave about in Montclair
- GGGailGNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was delish!! Totally recommend! The service was very good also!More infoSweet T's Southern Eatery$$$$• Southern• Montclair•4.4
- MMarkvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoChicken Roselli was excellent. Others in my party enjoyed their meals as well.More infoAh'Pizz - Montclair$$$$• Italian• Montclair•4.3
- BBlmfdgirlWashington, D.C. Area •14 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA Special dining experience. The food and service were exceptional. Every course was outstanding from the caramelized peaches to the mussels and pasta. Chocolate mousse dessert was awesome. An A+ experience in every way with the exception of the noise level.More infoLaboratorio Kitchen$$$$• Italian• Montclair•4.7
- JLJL10552New York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWent for Sunday brunch. Everything was fine. Staff and food was all good. Highly recommended.More infoZeugma$$$$• Mediterranean• Montclair•4.8
- JJulie1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoMy party came for brunch and there was a baby shower inside the restaurant and it was louder than expected. We were able to sit outside so it wasn't crowded feeling. The food was excellent and we had wonderful service. I would definitely go back.More infoFresco Da Franco$$$$• Italian• Montclair•4.5
Award winning restaurants in Montclair
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Montclair
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Montclair include Sweet T's Southern Eatery, Zeugma and Samba - Montclair