Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Patio dining is available April through October. To request a patio table please note this when you make your reservation. Weather permitting, we will call early afternoon the day of your reservation to confirm if patio seating is available. We cannot guarantee specific seating at this time but we always do our best.
**At this time we are excepting reservations for parties no larger than 6 people. There is no exception to this policy. Parties over 6 people may be booked by calling the restaurant. Any parties over 6 people will be sat at separate tables.
**We accept reservations for INSIDE DINING ONLY. Reservation made with patio requests do not guarantee an outdoor table will be available upon arrival and may require an additional wait time. Due to frequent changes in the weather we do not accept reservations for outside and all reservations are for inside dining with preferences noted.
**Due to limited seating availability there is a 2 hour time limit on all patio tables without exceptions.
Masks are mandatory during this time in the restaurant is non-negotiable, Thanks for your patience at this time while we focus on giving the best service possible.
This new location brings real food, real fast to the TRU by Hilton in Manchester's Millyard. Dine in our full service restaurant or order online and take it to go from our cafe. We will be featuring our Roadside menu with a twist on some dinner favorites.
XO offers a stylish and spacious function hall for up to 100 guests. Great for corporate functions, pharmaceutical talks, rehearsal dinners and private parties. Full private bar, dance floor and we cater the menu to your tastes!
Whether you're planning on a family night out, or a romantic evening, it will be made that much better with Brazilian cuisine from
Gauchos Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse. When you're looking for authentic Brazilian food, Gauchos Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse is quite simply where you want to be.
- HHuskypups1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoSo much fun! If you like beef, this is a great restaurant to go to. Everything was cooked beautifully. The food inside the warming trays could have been a little bit warmer but they were very tasty. The service was impeccable. They paid attention to her every need. Made sure our glasses were always full. We had such a good timeMore infoGauchos Churrascaria Brazilian Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Manchester•4
- WHWaltHGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Wife and myself took my daughter in law and her wife to XO for her birthday. We each had something different. Two from the main menu, two from the specials. Each meal was Outstanding! We had three different wonderful deserts, great drinks, and to add to that...Great service. Well worth a special trip. One Tip. Make a reservation.More infoXo BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Manchester•4.6
- BBlfdweGreater Boston •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023We were greeted immediately and quickly seated. Service was perfect - around when needed, quickly cleared empty plates but not intrusive. Bar tender created our drinks as requested. Food was delicious and plated to look beautiful. We recommend the romaine wedge, shrimp tacos and street corn. Location on Elm Street made for a quick walk to Palace Theater and parking garage.More infoBluAqua RestrobarPrice: Moderate• American• Manchester•4.2
- RVRobertV1 review5.0Dined on Apr 13, 2023Very nice waitstaff and hostess. Great food! Will go againMore infoThe Current Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• American• Manchester•3.7
- LBLindaBvipManchester/Greater Manchester •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Brunch. Everything was delicious. Mimosas were the best I’ve ever had. Our wait service was exceptional. I can’t wait to go back again.More infoFirefly American Bistro - New HampshirePrice: Moderate• American• Manchester•4.7
Manchester, New Hampshire, provides many of the amenities of a major city without the traffic or overwhelming crowds. The historic former mill town offers a wide variety of dining options, especially along Elm Street, the main drag downtown. New Englanders love their seafood, a fact that's made obvious by Manchester's numerous seafood restaurants. If you like fish, lobster, or clam chowder, you can find it all in Manchester, fresh from the New Hampshire seacoast. The city is also home to many steakhouses and vegetarian-friendly cafes, allowing people of all dietary preferences to find something satisfying. All of Manchester's attractions, such as the SNHU Arena and the Currier Museum of Art, are just a short walk or drive away from breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Manchester (New Hampshire) is Hanover Street Chophouse
- Auburn Railroad Station
- Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown
- Saint Antoine Playground
- Liquid Planet Water Park
- TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- Quality Inn Manchester Airport
- SpringHill Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- Hooksett Plaza Shopping Center
- Lake Park
- Precourt Park
- Bear Brook State Park
- Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
- Scouting Museum And Library
- Crystal Lake Park
- Rock Rimmon Park
- Howe Park
- Derryfield Park
- Hampshire Plaza Shopping Center
- Basquil Sheehan Park
- Econo Lodge Manchester