Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Sommelier, David, can help you choose the right bottle of wine from the riches of our extensive cellar. We have won the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for our wine list every year since 2006 and as of 2019 we have been the recipients of the Best of Award of Excellence! There are fewer than 1400 restaurants world-wide which have won at this level!
Please note that when making a reservation online, we plan on seating your party in the dining room at that time. If you'd like to relax with a preprandial beverage in the bar or parlor, we invite you to arrive well before your reservation time.
And where else in VT can you fly in for a burger? Our grass airstrip is a great destination for small planes. The Red Mill also has an enormous outdoor play structure, guaranteed to provide hours of fun for the younger crowd…Just another reason we are family approved! Tax and service is additional. Please note that an 18% Gratuity will automatically be added to all parties of 6 or more.
- JAJALEPENOGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoEnjoyed the food and friendly service, especially during the holiday weekend.More infoStarry Night CafePrice: Expensive• American• Ferrisburgh•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe enjoyed the Thanksgiving prix fixe dinner. The Beef Wellington was amazing. Our waiter was attentive and made good suggestions regarding the menu. Thankful for finding Jesica’s today and will return.More infoJessica's at Swift HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Middlebury•4.8
- VTVTMSBGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Great dinner week of Thanksgiving! Mixed group and everyone was happy.More infoTwo Brothers Tavern + NottePrice: Moderate• American• Montpelier•4.7
- CChuck1 review5.0Dined on Oct 16, 2023Excellent food and service. One of few places open on Mondays.More infoRed Mill RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Middlebury•4.3
- WWendyGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 13, 2023This was a lovely venue with friendly and helpful staff. Dessert was a highlight!More infoArdelia'sPrice: Very Expensive• American• Middlebury•4.3
Middlebury is a popular tourist spot thanks to its bucolic New England charm and historic downtown area. It's also a great place to experience local food, as Middlebury produces craft beer, fine meats, and artisanal cheeses. As Middlebury is home to a college, there's plenty of food that suits students' budgets. From flatbread pizzas to deli sandwiches, many of the area's restaurants offer tasty food at affordable prices. For upscale dining, however, people head to French bistros and chic cocktail bars. Middlebury is home to an assortment of international cuisine as well, from spicy Indian restaurants to authentic Thai eateries. No trip to this New England locale would be complete without some old-fashioned American fare, and Middlebury has farm-to-table American food sure to satisfy.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Middlebury. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Middlebury who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Middlebury either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.