Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Masahiro Omori is the Executive Chef / Co-owner of Yuwa Japanese Cuisine who was born and raised in Chiba, Japan. His grandmother "YUWA" passionately owned a fish market in Chiba, Japan for over 50 years. Yuwa's dedication to her craft deeply touched Chef Omori and he lovingly brings her spirit forward with his professional experience at a well-known long-established Kaiseki restaurant in Tokyo, Japan.
Chef Masahiro Omori brings specialized regional dishes from across Japan taking advantage of the highest quality, freshest local BC ingredients. These can all be paired with our specialized selection of wines and sake.
Just like the Dhabbas of the the Silk Route, East is East is home to everyone. Artists, musicians, minstrels and youth eat next to business men, politicians and professionals. Come and experience the mystery and vibrancy of the east, right here in Vancouver.
- If you celebrate for birthday or anniversary, please let us know the details. We will serve a complimentary dessert for your cerebration.
- Your reservation has a time-limit up to 2 hours.
- If you are going to be late, please call us at +1(604)-620-1564. If you do not notify us, your reservation will be cancelled when it is over 15 min from your reservation time.
- Please let us know over the phone If you want to make pre-orders or request special requirements TEL +1(604)-620-1564, We don't take pre-orders on text messages.
Please note, during the month of December we require at least 24 hrs notice of party-size change. You will be charged the amount for the group size you book for if the party-size changes with less than 24 hrs notice. (I.E if you book for 8 and 7 show on the day, you will be charged for 8 high teas. We appreciate your cooperation.
For those with dietary intolerances, our chef, has also customized a complex blend of flours to create gluten-free options that are literally indistinguishable in taste and texture from our regular items. We promise to wow you with indistinguishable variations of our high tea pastries.
All children 12 and under, teens 15 & under, must be accompanied by an adult. No strollers allowed inside restaurant.
Parties of 5 or more automatic gratuity of 20%
*Reservations are recommended.
*Large groups & birthday celebration welcome.
Plates are designed to be shared family style or enjoyed on their own, and are complemented by a curated wine list and unique cocktails
- Cchowchow313Vancouver / British Columbia •22 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoDelicious food with professional service. Had a table with a view.More infoMiku Restaurant - VancouverPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Coal Harbour•4.7
- EJErnieJVancouver / British Columbia •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe have a very nice lunch there , with a hospitable waitress and very nice dishes. Also like the airy ambiance inside . Will definitely return snd recommend to others.More infoDelaraPrice: Expensive• Persian• Kitsilano•4.6
- PPeachBaja California Sur •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 17, 2023Amazing! Whenever I visit Vancouver I make sure to go here. Food is beyond incredible, drinks are stellar and staff are so friendly!More infoLucky TacoPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Kitsilano•4.5
- NnatbaileyvipVancouver / British Columbia •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We always love the food and service in Joe Fortes, this is why its an institution here in Vancouver. You cant go wrong with the food! The service is always impeccable.More infoJoe Fortes VancouverPrice: Expensive• Seafood• West End•4.7
- PPetervipVancouver / British Columbia •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had delicious food and great service. The restaurant is a bit loud at times thoughMore infoHomer Street Cafe & BarPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Yaletown•4.5
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Kitsilano is Lucky Taco
- Kitsilano Kits Beach
- Maple Beach B&B
- Point Grey Guest House
- A Suite @ Kitsilano Cottage
- Vancouver Maritime Museumand St Roch Historic Site
- The West Side
- Kitsilano Ice Rink
- Pacific Space Centre
- Diane Farris Gallery
- Kitsilano Home 2 Home
- Model Ships Museum
- Point Grey
- Jericho Beach
- Hr Macmillan Space Centre
- Suite Dreams Vancouver Bed and Breakfast
- Vancouver Museum
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach
- Camilla House B&B
- Autumn Brook Gallery