Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Respectful dress required. **
Please be aware of booking counter top seating. Please know if you do make a "counter top" reservation, this will be at our Chef's Bar, which will be at bar stool height.
Locally sourced produce and the freshest ingredients means excellent food that is exceptional in taste.
We accept reservations on our website: blockislandoysterbarandgrill.com from 5 - 6:30 pm, after that it is first come first serve. n/ IF YOU RESERVE A TABLE OUTSIDE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE MOVED INSIDE DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER /n. For parties greater than 6, please call the restaurant reservation line to check availability @401-402-9225. Open 6 days/wk, closed on Wednesdays. If you don't cancel reservation 24 hrs in advance you will be charged $25/pp (same policy for NO SHOW). Looking forward to seeing you!
Kimberly's Catering can host large parties , the most sought after off-site caterer on BI (it's true, ask any local!).
Dog friendly dining available, please specify in visit notes if you are bringing a furry friend. Inside Seating is also available. We do not reserve fireside seating.
Lunch and dinner served daily, our diverse menu specializes in seafood, steaks & Island favorites. Inside and outside bar shows all sporting events and offers live entertainment on the Weekends during high season.
Independently owned and operated the National Tap and Grille is favorite with locals and tourists
- DDukeNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOutstanding place to dine and just relax. The menu created by award-winning Chef Brian is terrific. . . . we found it hard to choose among things we wanted to try.More infoThe BarnPrice: Moderate• American• Block Island•4.7
- Eelizabethd1 review5.0Dined on Oct 27, 2023After staying in all summer it was a welcome treat to dine at Winfields. Our server Mary was amazing and her support crew was so attentive. Loved the salad and the maple fried chicken thigh. Warm bread with a roasted garlic bulb, so delicious. Thanks Windfield's crew for a closing weekend delight!More infoWinfield'sPrice: Expensive• American• Block Island•4.8
- AAnnaNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 7, 2023Great cocktails, nice bartender, and beautiful spaceMore infoSpring House HotelPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Block Island•4.5
- AHAmandaHNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 7, 2023We had wonderful appetizers in a beautiful setting - the Mac and cheese croquettes with tender pieces of corned beef on top and crispy orange shrimp. Ribeye for the main dish - cooked perfectly with a really delicious chimichurri butter. We will definitely be back next summer!More infoAtlantic InnPrice: Expensive• American• Block Island•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Jul 4, 2023The staff was super responsive and accommodating . We highly recommend.More infoThe Landing at Champlin'sPrice: Moderate• American• Block Island•4.1
Discover Block Island
With over 17 miles of beaches, Block Island is a natural treasure. You may never want to leave this gorgeous New England retreat, especially after you've tried the local, fresh-caught seafood. Enjoy a lobster roll at a local diner that overlooks the harbor. Pair some coconut shrimp with a cold beer at a trendy brewpub. The fish on this island is so good that even old-fashioned clapboard seafood shacks proudly - and expertly - prepare sushi from it. If you're in the mood for something fancy, reserve a table at a contemporary French bistro whose bouillabaisse is a local favorite.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Block Island is The Barn
- Settler's Rock
- Block Island Historical Society Museum
- Southeast Lighthouse
- Great Salt Pond
- Veterans Park
- Rodman's Hollow
- Island Manor Resort by VRI resorts
- Block Island Historical Society
- Old Harbor
- The Surf Hotel - Block Island
- Old Harbor Historic District
- United States Weather Bureau Station
- Ballard's Beach
- National Hotel
- Block Island
- Block Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Greenway Walking Trails
- Block Island Accommodations
- North Lighthouse
- Dodge Cottage, Dewey Cottage & Anchor House