Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Call (412) 652-9924 with questions or visit www.morcillapittsburgh.com
Award-winning chef Justin Severino brings contemporary Spanish influenced cuisine to the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Severino’s signature charcuterie program takes on a Spanish accent, enjoy a mix of pintxos and large plates from a family-style menu to round out your experience. The bar program features craft cocktails, an extensive wine list, a deep sherry and vermut selection and local craft beer. Refer to www.morcillapittsburgh.com for our current menu.
We are also equipped to provide a private and elegant space for your private events, business luncheons, lunch and learns, rehearsal dinners, bridal and baby Showers, holiday parties and birthday parties.
With respect to simplicity and execution, we try to highlight the awesome product from our local purveyors with minimal "fuss"
We offer 90 minute service at all of our tables in The Vesper Dining Room and Patio. After dinner we invite you to continue to socialize at The Parlour Bar or in The Coffee House Lounge. We know that your 'family' time is important, and we support it. Feel welcome to enjoy your time with us.
Hope to see you soon!
We look forward to serving you soon!
Round Corner Cantina sources ancient single-origin heirloom maize varieties from centuries old family-owned independent farmers in Oaxaca.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for large parties and private party info!
- OTOpenTable DinerTahoe / Reno Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoJeff D was an awesome server and truly made my friend’s birthday special with a sparkler, chocolates and cotton camdy. Very cool!! Loved the restaurant. We will be back.More infoRitual HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
- JRJRCynwydvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •61 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoTraveling home from Thanksgiving, we overnighted in Pittsburgh and found this wonderful, welcoming oasis! Great food, a small but incredibly well curated wine list, creative cocktails, caring service. Who could ask for more?! We shall definitely return when we next pass through Pittsburgh.More infoThe VandalPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Lawrenceville•4.8
- RRossPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023Amazing food. Friendly staff. All gluten free options are 🔥More infoRound Corner CantinaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Lawrenceville•4.5
- NONicholleOPittsburgh / Western PA •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My husband had dinner at Eddie Vs to celebrate some accomplishments and as a getaway for our busy lives. The service was wonderful. The food was delicious especially my Chilean Sea Bass in the broth! High quality food and service. We enjoyed the live entertainment as well as the ambiance!More infoEddie V's - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.9
- SHSherryHPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Nice atmosphere, great service 👍 Food was good and pricing is reasonable.More infoThe Abbey on Butler StreetPrice: Expensive• American• Lawrenceville•4.6
Pittsburgh’s most iconic foods are also its heartiest. After all, the city has had to feed famished steelworkers and 300-pound Pittsburgh Steelers. It’s not uncommon to find french fries on everything from sandwiches to green salads, so it’s a good thing that nearby Heinz produces 650 million bottles of ketchup every year. The famous Pittsburgh rare steak was the advent of pre-microwave era steel workers who had 30 minutes for lunch. Who doesn’t miss the days of charring raw steaks on hot blast furnaces? Former Pittsburghers have dreams about spicy chipped chopped ham, a local staple since 1933. A pierogi is a sort of Polish take on a pot sticker, and upscale chefs do all kinds of creative things with them. Save room for burnt pecan torte, Lawrenceville's favorite cake.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Lawrenceville (Pittsburgh) is Morcilla