Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We stand with Ukraine 🇺🇦!
Kindly note that specific table preferences of choice are considered, but never guaranteed. Patio seating is based on a first come basis and is weather dependent. Due to limited seating, please be respectful of other diners by being mindful of the allotted dining time as indicated on OpenTable.
Dedicated to expanding the taste of Asian cuisine into the Philadelphia suburbs, Veekoo offers a diverse menu featuring blended favorites of both Chinese and Japanese plates. Featuring authentic, but not traditional Pan-Asian dishes, the menu showcases a variety of dishes that just about anyone would find a plate to enjoy.
Xolo Tacos offers you the freshest ingredients and the best Margaritas. We have a great selection of tacos, salads, appetizers, entrees and Tequila!
Our food is prepared using authentic Mexican recipes.
We are not fusion, contemporary or experimental, what we do is bring you the best, time tested Mexican cuisine and drinks.
- BMBobMvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •29 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy wife and I recently enjoyed dinner at the ‘Choice-BYOB’ in Bryn Mawr, Pa. We had seen a movie at the nearby film institute and had noted good reviews in seeking an after show dining experience. We were greeted pleasantly and quickly by our hostess/server upon arriving. The atmosphere is simple and elegant. We were quickly provided menus and warm bread and butter and water. My wife and I decided to have a ‘sharing’ meal. We ordered the seafood soup as an appetizer to share, followed by the shrimp salad. As our entree, we shared the halibut almondine with a side of mashed potatoes. All of our choices were beautifully presented and, to our surprise, separated in their serving so we had individual bowls/plates. Each choice was fresh and flavorful. The soup broth and the sauce for the halibut were both very tasty without overpowering the selection. And the mashed potatoes were perfect. So often, it has been our experience that sides are treated as a part of a meal that are less important. Not so at the Choice. Finally, we rounded our meal with the chocolate meltdown with vanilla ice cream with a cup of coffee. The warm pastry was fresh and bursting with chocolate flavor, an ideal complement to the rich vanilla ice cream. Our server, attentive and pleasant, ensured that our table was cleared between servings and that we had fresh utensils as needed. Her service added greatly to a very impressive dining experience.More infoThe Choice - B.Y.O.BPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Bryn Mawr•4.8
- RARichAWashington, D.C. Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFantastic meal and service as they waited for our movie next door to finish and served us well past kitchen closing time. Highly Recomend.More infoFraschettaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bryn Mawr•4.6
- TATAS1vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •33 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023My first time here. I do a monthly dinner with cousins and we all loved it and can't wait to go back and try everything on the menu. Terrific menu - lots of choices. I'm definitely going backMore infoOTTO By POLPOPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bryn Mawr•4.6
- VVelasvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •16 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023We came, 8 of us for dinner and had the best time. The place is so charming and the food, drinks, and service were amazing. We'll be back soon, this place is worth every penny. Gracias!More infoXolo TacosPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Bryn Mawr•4.5
- GLGlenLvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Another excellent meal at VeeKoo - on the very short list of top favorite restaurants on the Main Line! We were a party of 8 and everything was great; excellent food, great service, and a cozy and friendly atmosphere, with an up-scale feel. Very reasonable prices, and being a BYOB is another plus. Highly recommend!More infoVeekooPrice: Expensive• Asian• Bryn Mawr•4.7
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Bryn Mawr on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr is a Pennsylvanian neighborhood that has a lot of spirit and some excellent food options as well. For those who like a bit of Italian cooking, you’re in luck: The area has almost 200 Italian eateries for you to choose from. It’s clear that many people in this area enjoy this type of cuisine, but there are other types of food you can enjoy here as well. There are several places where you can find Mediterranean, French, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, and Mexican cuisine. You can even eat at one of the town’s numerous delicatessens and food markets. If you’re looking for a unique dining experience, Bryn Mawr even has a Zagat-rated eatery to slake your hunger.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 9 restaurants in Bryn Mawr. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Asian, Mexican, Fusion / Eclectic and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bryn Mawr who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bryn Mawr either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.