- SLSidLPortland / Oregon •5 reviews5.0Dined todayOur favorite italian restaurant in Oregon! The food, staff, vibe, everything is great. The Pasta all’Alpina and the Pomodo are my favorites after coming here a couple times.More infoRosmarino Osteria ItalianaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Newberg•4.9
- CBCarrieBvipPortland / Oregon •28 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023What a wonderful experience. From the second we walked in, we were well taken care of. The food was exquisite and seasonal. The service was warm AND professional - a hard combo to come by nowadays. We will definitely return and recommend to others as one for the best restaurants not only in the Willamette Valley, but in Oregon.More infoThe Painted LadyPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Newberg•4.9
- BbrichmanVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023I had a great tasting and a lovely conversation with the GM. Definitely recommend stopping by for a fun mix of known and lesser known varietals and styles!More infoDay WinesPrice: Moderate• Winery• Dundee•4.8
- OTPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 11, 2023Amazing property, amazing wines, and such and fun vibe! Will absolutely be coming back here soonMore infoArtist Block WinePrice: Very Expensive• Winery• Dundee•5
- MKMikeKvipPortland / Oregon •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We really enjoying going here any time of year. Always friendly help and good food, and not noisy.More infoDundee BistroPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Dundee•4.4
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
For those with refined palates, the small town of Dundee has become one of Oregon's best-kept secrets. The region is well known for its expansive selection of wines, most notably its pinot noirs, and a booming farm-to-table culture has blossomed within the community. Tillamook may be the cheese that Oregon is most known for, and many of the local restaurants serve it as part of their meals, but Dundee is home to a respectable number of creameries where you can taste freshly made cheeses. New American dining dominates the restaurant scene. You'll find bistros and gastropubs in great supply with most offering unique spins on American favorites like steaks, burgers, and seafood. Be sure to try the Dungeness crab, a popular mainstay in Oregonian cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Dundee is Dundee Bistro