Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Step into the enchanting world of Omakase, where your dining experience is entrusted to the masterful hands of Executive Chef Naoki Tashiro. Nestled within our intimate 8-seat counter, you'll witness Chef Naoki's culinary wizardry unfold before your eyes. Savor a divine 7-course Omakase dinner, featuring exquisite creations such as delicate egg custard with snow crab and succulent Wagyu beef steak, expertly seared on a lava stone. Our dedication to authenticity goes beyond the menu. Immerse yourself in a thoughtfully designed interior, meticulously crafted by renowned Japanese architects Katsunori Takeuchi and Hiromi Tsuruta. Every detail seamlessly blends together to create an ambiance as enchanting as the cuisine itself.
If you're a foodie, you want to know where—and how--your food grew. It's fascinating, it's a good health practice and it provides extra pleasure from everyday experiences, like a meal with friends. elements is the American restaurant serving local steak and seafood, but with global influences in seasoning and cooking methods. A true culinary adventure!
To view our menu visit us at www.metronorthnj.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OUTDOOR SEATING IS ENCLOSED AND HEATED DURING WINTER AND FALL.
SEATING REQUESTS ARE NEVER GUARANTEED FOR THE OUTDOOR SUMMER SEASON
Lawrenceville premiere destination for gourmet cuisine and impeccable service. Accented by soft lighting and elegant décor, Vidalia aims to please and succeeds in doing so. The professional staff caters to its guests’ every need making sure not to cut corners and only offering the finest, highest quality ingredients. The menu is vast and eclectic showcasing an impressive selection of Authentic Italian specialties. Treat your guests to an evening that they won't soon forget.
Menu prices are based on cash transactions, A 3.5 % credit card fee will apply if swiped
We Do Not have a Coat Check *Vidalia and its staff are not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
We have been in Princeton for over 15 years and our food is adored by both locals and tourists alike. Our menu changes seasonally and we offer special dishes during major holidays.
Our menu features seasonally changing specials using only the best and freshest seasonal ingredients.
ONE53 features wines from the U.S. and Europe along with a full bar that offers a variety of traditional and specialty hand-crafted cocktails. We're located in Rocky Hill, just minutes from Princeton, NJ.
We've received glowing reviews from The New York Times, The Star Ledger, The Times of Trenton, and NJ Monthly. ONE53 was named 2019's Favorite Restaurant and Favorite Bar by Princeton's premier newspaper Town Topics.
ONE53 was recently named one of the Ten Best Restaurants in Central Jersey by OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Princeton, NJ serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
- VVinceAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOutstanding service coupled with impressively prepared and plated food. Open kitchen that's clean and modern. Highly recommended.More infoElements RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• American• Princeton•4.9
- NPNancyPvipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMezzaluna NEVER disappoints. The food is phenomenal and the service is spectacular… There is such a great “vibe” in the restaurant. Vibrant, fun, yet sophisticated… A must do when in Princeton!More infoLa MezzalunaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Princeton•4.7
- OTvipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a wonderful waiter and the restaurant is beautiful. Bathrooms were clean, food was great. Drinks are very $$$$$ Great place to go for a special occasion, as we were celebrating my in-laws anniversary, our waiter brought out a special plate that read "happy anniversary" with a candle and an extra dessert. It was such a sweet touch. We'll definitely be back!More infoSeasons 52 - PrincetonPrice: Expensive• American• Princeton•4.8
- CCarsnfoodformevipNew York / Tri-State Area •92 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Excellent mix of small plate starters - we enjoyed the octopus, fried eggplant and salmon tartare. Mains included the lamb shank, swordfish and pasta less lasagna (more like eggplant parm). Everyone was very happy with their selection and we shared some chicken meatballs as a side dish. Finished off dinner with tasty desserts like apple dumpling and almond cake that were just the right portion and super delicious. A great spot in Princeton worth the trip if you’re not local.More infoMediterraPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Princeton•4.7
- JLJL74Atlantic City / South Jersey Shore •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A fantastic start to the new year. Beautiful food in a great atmosphere.More infoMistralPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Princeton•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 25 restaurants in Princeton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Contemporary French, Mediterranean, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Princeton who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Princeton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lawrence Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn-Princeton
- Luxury Apartments in the Heart of Princeton, NJ
- Baldwin State Park
- Princeton Battlefield State Park
- Best Western Princeton Manor Inn & Suites
- Princeton Universi
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Mercer County Park
- Mccarter Theatre
- Princeton Marriott Hotel
- Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick
- West Windsor Community Park
- Temple Park
- Princeton University
- Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton
- Delaware And Raritan State Park
- Princeton Battle Monument
- Clarion Hotel Palmer Inn
- University Square Shopping Center