Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations for First Floor Dining Room and Bar Only. Call for parties of 5 or more.
Upstairs Greenhouse & Balcony: Full Bar & Food Service When Open……First Come, First Served.
R Yard: Full Service When Open…..First Come, First Served.
The chef/owner, Steven Botta, grew up in Brooklyn and learned many of recipes used at Brando's from his mother. Raised in this welcoming tradition, he believes when you enter Brando's, whether its your first time or your one hundredth time, you should always feel like they are dining with family.
Soulful Italian is the best way to describe our menu. Our culinary team has been trained at the finest culinary schools, and has over fifty years of combined experience. From our fresh pasta, to our line-caught fish, to our thirty-five day dry-aged steaks, the difference is discernible
ALL MENUS AT WWW.PICCOLAITALIANJ.COM
Deal Lake Bar + Co is an inclusive, spirited atmosphere with fresh food, a modern vibe, music and televisions for entertainment, and, of course, GOOD TIMES AT ALL TIMES! We currently accept reservations for weekdays only. Weekends are first come first serve,
The knowledgeable and friendly staff at Stella Marina Bar and Restaurant will be happy to help you with anything you may need. The menu is sure to have something for everyone from full entrées to sandwiches and salads perfect for lunch. One popular choice is the pizza figi: a pizza served with goat cheese, caramelized onions, dried figs and rosemary. Choose from the extensive wine and beer list or a cocktail to enjoy with your meal.
- HhowardmvipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood great. Service impeccable. Ambience nice. Table for 2 a little long. Was going to order drinks at bar but bartender couldn’t be bothered interrupting convo with buddies but didn’t matter because hostess had our table. Hostess and waiter top notch.More infoIron WhalePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Asbury Park•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWent there for a Saturday night dinner. Sat at the counter which was the only reservation we could get. Watching the food being prepared turned out to be entertaining. Our waitress was great. Food was fresh and delicious. Portions were more then enough. We shared a salad and each took home a little of our entree. I had the puttanesca which was perfect after adding a little red pepper. My husband had the truffle gnocchi. His portion was large and he said it was good. I had a slice of delicious pistachio cake and we both had cappuccino. There is a surcharge for using credit cards so be warned.More infoFlavia's Cucina RomanaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Asbury Park•4.7
- WSWandaSNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time there. Food and service was excellent. I think our server's name Max. He was really friendly and pleasant attitude.More infoR Bar - Asbury ParkPrice: Expensive• American• Asbury Park•4.8
- MMattsnodvipNew York / Tri-State Area •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe started with the Lump Crab and Avocado and the Grilled Octopus for appetizers. Both were excellent. The sauce for the Grilled Octopus was delicious and paired so well with the octopus. I had the Chicken Savoy, which was done in a balsamic reduction with a parmesan garlic crust and served with a crispy risotto ball. Again, the sauce was excellent but slightly overpowered the taste of the chicken. The risotto ball was done perfectly. And, whatever you do, you must get the Pistachio Caramel Ice Cream Cake. It was an amazing presentation, a huge portion (for at least two), and the taste of pistachio rang through with vigor. Highly recommend.More infoBrando'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Asbury Park•4.7
- PPaulvipWashington, D.C. Area •129 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023On a very rainy and windy night my dining companion and I were graciously welcomed and shown to a table towards the back of the dining room. Our server was absolutely delightful, attentive, gracious, patient. The food was quite excellent seafood and pasta; large portions and very reasonable prices. Dessert was over the top and was a meal in itself. Cocktails offered creativeness and in my case, a Hot Toddy, excellent for the evening and hardly ever offered on a menu elsewhere.More infoStella Marina Bar & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Asbury Park•4
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Asbury Park is Brando's
- The Empress Hotel Asbury Park
- Paramount Theater And Convention Hall
- Parlor Gallery
- Silverball Pinball Museum
- Stephen Crane House
- Fernwood Motel
- Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Eatontown-Tinton Falls
- Paranormal Books And Curiosities Paranormal Museum
- Liberty Square Park
- Sunset Park
- Sherman Ave
- Weltz Park
- Colonial Terrace Golf Club
- Super 8 Ocean
- Hollywood Golf Course
- Seaview Square Mall Shopping Center
- Joe Palaia Park
- Loch Arbor Darlington Deal
- Sheraton Eatontown Hotel