Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Patio dining is available April through October. To request a patio table please note this when you make your reservation. Weather permitting, we will call early afternoon the day of your reservation to confirm if patio seating is available. We cannot guarantee specific seating at this time but we always do our best.
This new location brings real food, real fast to the TRU by Hilton in Manchester's Millyard. Dine in our full service restaurant or order online and take it to go from our cafe. We will be featuring our Roadside menu with a twist on some dinner favorites.
**At this time we are excepting reservations for parties no larger than 6 people. There is no exception to this policy. Parties over 6 people may be booked by calling the restaurant. Any parties over 6 people will be sat at separate tables.
**We accept reservations for INSIDE DINING ONLY. Reservation made with patio requests do not guarantee an outdoor table will be available upon arrival and may require an additional wait time. Due to frequent changes in the weather we do not accept reservations for outside and all reservations are for inside dining with preferences noted.
**Due to limited seating availability there is a 2 hour time limit on all patio tables without exceptions.
Masks are mandatory during this time in the restaurant is non-negotiable, Thanks for your patience at this time while we focus on giving the best service possible.
XO offers a stylish and spacious function hall for up to 100 guests. Great for corporate functions, pharmaceutical talks, rehearsal dinners and private parties. Full private bar, dance floor and we cater the menu to your tastes!
For reservations of parties bigger than 6 people please contact the restaurant directly at 603-560-7998 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you're planning on a family night out, or a romantic evening, it will be made that much better with Brazilian cuisine from
Gauchos Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse. When you're looking for authentic Brazilian food, Gauchos Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse is quite simply where you want to be.
- OTGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe ate there last night and our server, Kate or Katie, was terrific! She was pleasant, courteous and she’s the first server that ever got my drink correct! The food was fabulous and the prices were very reasonable. The noise was too loud for us diners to talk and the ambience could have used some sprucing up. But it was a great experience and the singer, Rich, was excellent! Great voice and musician! We’ll be back!More infoBluAqua RestrobarPrice: Moderate• American• Manchester•4.8
- Jjaredw76New York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe selected XO Bistro because of their great selection of vegan options - and we weren’t disapponted! The atmosphere was cute and cozy. And the food was fantastic. We had the paella and the vegan chicken wrap were delicious. In addition, our server was fantastic: very kind, and attentive but not hovering. It was perfect. The only thing that was upsetting was how few people were in there for lunch! They deserve to be packed. It really was a great time.More infoXo BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Manchester•4.4
- MMike57Greater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The meal was excellent..... The service was excellent..... And it reminded me of the way Gauchos used to be.More infoGauchos Churrascaria Brazilian Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Manchester•4.1
- MMelnhGreater Boston •5 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023I booked the reservation for a party of five at 5pm on Saturday. I thought we were going to eat in the dining room. This is in a large hotel, we actually ate in the bar area. The menu is small, but everything was very good. The calamari was excellent, as was the fish and chips. The blackened shrimp tacos were good, but needed a little more filler. The staff was attentive, prices were on par for downtown Manchester.More infoThe Current Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• American• Manchester•3.8
- LBLindaBvipManchester/Greater Manchester •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Brunch. Everything was delicious. Mimosas were the best I’ve ever had. Our wait service was exceptional. I can’t wait to go back again.More infoFirefly American Bistro - New HampshirePrice: Moderate• American• Manchester•4.7
Manchester, New Hampshire, provides many of the amenities of a major city without the traffic or overwhelming crowds. The historic former mill town offers a wide variety of dining options, especially along Elm Street, the main drag downtown. New Englanders love their seafood, a fact that's made obvious by Manchester's numerous seafood restaurants. If you like fish, lobster, or clam chowder, you can find it all in Manchester, fresh from the New Hampshire seacoast. The city is also home to many steakhouses and vegetarian-friendly cafes, allowing people of all dietary preferences to find something satisfying. All of Manchester's attractions, such as the SNHU Arena and the Currier Museum of Art, are just a short walk or drive away from breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Manchester (New Hampshire) is The Foundry
- Auburn Railroad Station
- Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester Bedford
- Stevens Pond Park
- Palace Theatre
- America's Credit Union Museum
- Comfort Inn Airport Manchester
- Pine Island Park
- Simpson Park
- Arms Park
- Tower Village Mall Shopping Center
- Mall of New Hampshire
- Samuel Blodget Park
- Shirley Park
- Scouting Museum And Library
- SpringHill Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- Rock Rimmon Park
- Cullerot Park
- Country Inn & Suites Manchester Airport
- Hampshire Plaza Shopping Center
- TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport