Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Enjoy Kipos’ classic Greek menu, curated by Executive Chef George Delidimos – including its legendary Avgolemono, Pastitsio, Moussaka, Tzatziki, grilled whole fish, and Olga’s handmade phyllo pies and desserts – in addition to the largest Greek wine selection in the area.
- OTCoastal North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoDinner and service was excellent, coconut cake disgusting.More infoPort Land GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Wilmington•4.8
- OTCoastal North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoNever had a experience at a restaurant that shared employees joy of a birthday on a menu as i received.More infoTrue Blue Butcher & Table - The ForumPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Wrightsville Beach•4.7
- OTAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThis is by far, hands down, my favorite restaurant. We have been coming here for a couple of years as often as possible (we live 2 hours away and it’s WELL worth the drive). The food is unbelievably delicious and carefully crafted. The service is always top notch. Every server/hostess/busboy is laid back and polite, very helpful and they never hesitate to make your experience “just right”. I have an allergy and the staff (especially the chef(s)) is always extremely diligent at making sure my food is safe. The ambiance is lovely and relaxing. The bathrooms are always clean and fresh. I recommend this restaurant to everyone. Can’t say enough good things about it!!More infoCeviche'sPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Wilmington•4.8
- MmikebDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Ordered the short rib and it did not disappoint. The plate sized portion was braised to perfection. We also enjoyed the tuna entree which was also seared to order and served piping hot. We rounded out the evening with the mousse & toffee cake. Dirty martinis were spot on and service was very attentive. We enjoyed the fact they had some background music playing also. This has always been a great spot for us and will continue to visit.More infoJerry's Food, Wine and SpiritsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Wilmington•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCoastal North Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good food and lots of it. New owners have preserved the history yet modernized the restaurant side. I think I spent every dime I had back in the day at the Neptune.More infoKing Neptune RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Wrightsville Beach•4.8
Discover Wrightsville Beach
Just a hop and skip from the charming historic coastal city of Wilmington, North Carolina, sits Wrightsville Beach, which is directly on the Atlantic Ocean. It comes as no surprise that the top cuisine in the laid-back touristy town is seafood. Restaurants serving this beach food range from informal to more upscale. Other popular food genres include those centered on Italian and American cuisine as well as sushi and steakhouse fare. Southern specialties, like hush puppies and sweetened iced tea, are very popular and common menu items. Many local restaurants boast spectacular views of the sparkling ocean. Being at the beach and in the South where the temperatures climb high in the summer, restaurants welcome guests to dress comfortably and sit down to relax a while.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 10 restaurants in Wrightsville Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Greek, Seafood, Oyster Bar, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wrightsville Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wrightsville Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire, NC
- New Hanover County Arboretum
- Airlie Gardens
- Sloop Point Plantation
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
- Wrightsville Beach Marina
- Masons Marina
- Shell Island Resort - All Oceanfront Suites
- Residence Inn by Marriott Wilmington Landfall
- Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington East Wrightsville Beach
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wilmington Mayfaire
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- Dockside Marina
- Scotts Hill Marina
- Galleria Shopping Center
- Topsail Island
- Wrightsville Beach Museum of History