Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Marianne’s organic garden helps supply Warren’s kitchen with his beloved fresh produce & both are actively involved in the local food movement.
The ambiance is fusion as well - bistro style rather than “fine dining” - that is at once classic French and comfortable with an open kitchen so foodies can watch the work in progress. Art work is a mix of Mucha prints and Warren’s photography. Music is quirky.
Nightly wine by the glass specials, carefully curated wine list and a delightful cocktail menu round out drinks offerings.
Neither high chairs nor booster seats are available.
Reservations are for a two hour time period.
Classic Parisian style sidewalk seating available.
Warren and his wife Marianne have spent the last twenty-five years delighting diners with their worldly cuisine & genuine hospitality.
For parties of 7 or more please contact the restaurant directly for booking reservations.
** Please note that if you are a Guest of Pinehurst resort Villaggio is NOT part of the meal plan**
- BEBrianEPinehurst •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing food, romantic atmosphere and a very attentive waitstaff. Already looking forward to our next visit!More infoSouthern Prime SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Southern Pines•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerWest Palm Beach •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFood and service is always incredibly excellent! We have dinner there every time we are in town.More infoVillaggio Ristorante and BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Southern Pines•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPinehurst •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Had reservations for 715pm. A couple minutes late. Got in immediately. Service was excellent. Drinks came out quickly. The steak risotto was outstanding. Definitely will dine there again.More infoCharBar No.7 - Southern PinesPrice: Moderate• American• Southern Pines•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Diego •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Our first time dining at Chef Warrens and we will be back! Menu had a great variety- we enjoyed the lobster wantons for an appetizer, both had the special of steak medallions, and even had a great apple pie sort of dish for dessert, which we typically don’t do dessert. Food was great quality and had its own personal touches, making it an experience unlike the ordinary traditional dishes. The restaurants itself is a great setting, family owned and felt very personalized. The owner and his wife take the time to chat with each guest and make a memorable experience. We were very impressed with the overall attention to detail and service… something hard to find on a Friday night in a busy restaurant. Highly recommended!!More infoChef Warren'sPrice: Very Expensive• French American• Southern Pines•4.8
- DMDeborahMLas Vegas •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food is excellent. We were seated in a corner with zero ambience and our waiter was minimally adequate. He rarely checked on us and when we did need something he kept forgetting to take care of us. We would go here again if seated in a different location and with a different waiter.More infoElliotts on LindenPrice: Expensive• American• Southern Pines•4.7
Pinehurst has been associated with golf for over a century, and the dining options are exactly what one might expect from a historically important and prestigious country club community in the Carolinas: Southern hospitality and rich, down-home cooking. Family-style banquet dinners featuring classics like fried chicken and gravy steak are a key part of the Pinehurst appetite, but you'll also find restaurants modeled after traditional clubhouses and stately English-style pubs. In Pinehurst, the ambiance is as important as the food itself. Many of the restaurants available occupy beautiful buildings that maintain a traditional antebellum style. Steakhouses in the Oak Room style are another popular option among both locals and visitors.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Southern Pines is Southern Prime Steakhouse
- Pate Stadium
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Laurinburg
- The Pine Inn
- Southern Pines Golf Course
- Tobacco Road Golf Club
- Americas Best Value Inn Rockingham
- Holiday Inn Express
- Uwbarrie Game Land
- Sandhill Shopping Center
- Days Inn - Biscoe
- Econo Lodge & Suites Southern Pines
- Mid Pines Golf Club
- Indian Camp Park
- National Golf Club
- Tufts Archives
- Quality Inn & Suites Rockingham
- Residence Inn Pinehurst Southern Pines
- Pinehurst Golf Club
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Beacon Ridge Golf Country Club