- CCharlottevipWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe always have a great experience at Wine Kitchen on the Creek! One of our favorite restaurants in Frederick - the food and service is high quality. A great place to bring out of town guests or celebrate special occasions.More infoThe Wine Kitchen on the CreekPrice: Moderate• American• Frederick•4.8
- MWMindyWCoastal North Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe atmosphere is great. Friendly and helpful staff. Food was delicious and perfect portion sizes, at a great price! We will definitely be back.More infoBranded ChophousePrice: Very Expensive• American• Boonsboro•4.3
- SDSalDWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMy wife and I went for our anniversary dinner, we had been there several times prior. The food ,service, and atmosphere was top notch. Highly recommendMore infoThe SycamorePrice: Moderate• American• Martinsburg•4.3
- OTOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoOnce again great service and food! Should offer last night's special more often.More infoLilah RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Shepherdstown•4.6
- EFElaineFWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for our anniversary and the hostess and server greeted us wishing us a happy anniversary and the menus were printed with a happy anniversary message. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was perfect for a romantic dinner. We will be going back soon!More infoMagnolias at the millPrice: Expensive• American• Purcellville•4.6
Washington, D.C.’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Restaurants throughout Shepherdstown, West Virginia prove that old can meet new in many creative ways. When you look for a place to eat in this second-oldest town in West Virginia, you often find an iconic restaurant in a historic building right across the street from one with a modern vibe. Known as one of the best farm-to-table destinations in the country, Shepherdstown offers an array of locally produced options. Many restaurants serve frites from local potatoes, pairing beautifully with chipped beef on toast for a classic American taste. For a different flavor, consider some fish tacos made with fried cod and just the right amounts of cilantro, jalapeno and spicy cabbage slaw wrapped inside a homemade tortilla. This artistic community offers diners a variety of creative cuisines, including Mexican, Central European, German and Japanese choices.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Shepherdstown is Lilah Restaurant
- Antietam Creek
- United States Department of Agriculture Appalachian Fruit Research Sta
- New York State Monument
- Antietam National Battlefield
- Antietam Overlook Farm
- Philadelphia Brigade Monument
- Bavarian Inn
- Rumsey Monument State Park Historical
- Shepherdstown Museum
- Quality Inn Shepherdstown
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Shepherdstown
- Maryland Monument
- Shepherdstown Historic District
- Rumsey Monument
- Antietam National Cemetery
- Thomas Shepherd Inn
- Antietam Station
- Cress Creek Golf Club
- Mansfield Monument
- Hawkins Zouaves Monument