- KKarenChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLovely and elegant restaurant with great service and outstanding food. Pricy, but worth it.More infoB NapoliPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• West Springfield•4.9
- KKevinNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food, great service and great ambiance. Good desert and great effort was made to make our experience special.More infoLattitude (West Springfield, Massachusetts)Price: Moderate• Global, International• West Springfield•4.7
- VVeeeGreater Boston •45 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoDinner with old friends was wonderful at the 350 Grill. Waitress was spot on giving us space to talk and catch up while regularly checking with us to see if we needed anything. Everyone enjoyed their meals, and my husband raved about his sea bass. Loved our evening, and we look forward to returning.More info350 GrillPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Springfield•4.3
- CTCTPilgrimGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Great waitstaff and efficient service. Food comes out quick and hot! Great beers to!More infoThe Student Prince CafePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Springfield•4.7
- MHMarshaHCentral and Western MA •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Servicer was fantastic. Meal was delicious. Looking forward to next Thanksgiving and trips in between.More infoTucker's RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Southwick•4.4
Situated in Western Massachusetts, the town of Westfield boasts restaurants to satisfy your family's varied tastes. You can find vegetarian and vegan Mexican food or enjoy the more traditional meat-lover's burritos, tacos and quesadillas; include a margarita or glass of red wine with your meal. American cuisine and Italian food are also among the choices here; look for standby comfort foods like turkey, prime rib and pasta. Listen to some live music while you dine on Caribbean or Latin cuisine. Options include roasted pork, flan and seafood. Pizza lovers can find several options for brick-oven pizzas as well. If you're after a Polish dish like pierogis, you can find those in Westfield, too.