- SBSamuelBSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHad an excellent dinner. My seafood pasta was exquisite and my wife loved her salad with Chicken. Our server Liz was wonderfulMore infoAdelina's BistroPrice: Expensive• Californian• Nipomo•4.6
- ATAlexaTCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing food and drinks! I would definitely eat here againMore infoOyster LoftPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Pismo Beach•4.8
- PPollyCalifornia Central Coast •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The best meal we’ve had in a long while. My husband and I split a 20 oz New York cooked to a perfect Smokey med rare. Our son ordered a 10 oz filet. Again with the red oak it too was delicious. Salads, loaded baked potatoes, buttery garlic bread and beans we were too full to have the ice cream that was included. We asked for it to go and our waitress Felicia was extremely accommodating. Highly recommend. We Will be back.More infoJocko's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Nipomo•4.6
- FKFrancisKCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wife and I each had the fillet medium rare with mashed potatoes. Steaks were tender and perfect and the mashed was splendid. Mushroom dipping sauce was lovelyMore infoVista Steak and SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Pismo Beach•4.7
- SSandCalifornia Central Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023In a word - YUMMY. Good, efficient, and cheerful wait-staff; and tasty offerings for their first brunch. They will keep weekend (possibly Sunday only?) brunch going, and as it is the perfect time of day for us to have a nice meal, we'll be baaack. Just a few quibbles - they need to IMMEDIATELY invest in a plate-warming device, because some food is just better when kept warm - like . . . the Crab Benedict this morning. Also - watch the timing on the poaching - mine had rather solid yolks, not runny as they should be, so get an egg timer for the kitchen too. Also serving dark food (for example my husband's Monte Cristo delicious breakfast sandwich) is not very attractive when presented on a DARK plate. (And it could have used a bit of garnish too) Other than that this is a very nice, but somewhat expensive dining experience.More infoPono Pacific KitchenPrice: Expensive• Pacific Rim• Pismo Beach•4.9
Nipomo is an old-fashioned community characterized by a warm climate that complements the fresh air and beautiful fields of strawberries, flower-filled greenhouses, and orchards. Local restaurants boast impressive menus for healthy eaters, vegetarians, and casual diners. Cuisine options range from Spanish to Italian to Thai. In locally owned pubs, you’ll find several types of awesome burgers alongside an extensive array of local beers. Sandwiches made with nicely toasted buns come with a variety of accompaniments such as onion fries. For those who don't like sitting in restaurants, food trucks will cater to your pizza needs. You'll find the meal you're looking for in Nipomo.