- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •9 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat place to try out if you’re not a local and passing by. Steaks are great tasting no need for sauces. Price is decent considering what you get for the buck.More infoHitching Post IIPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Buellton•4.7
- KEKaycieECalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a great business dinner here the other night. It was a Wednesday night and the restaurant was pretty empty which was nice and relaxing after a long day. I was really impressed by the food, and great selection of wines. I got the burrata salad which was delicious. I Will definitely be coming back soon! Oh and do the dessert. Totally worth it I got the cookie in the skillet with a scoop of caramel ice cream on top, I usually NEVER order dessert it was so good!More infoNorman at the Skyview Los AlamosPrice: Moderate• American• Santa Ynez Valley•4.5
- MMMeridithMCalifornia Central Coast •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI've wanted to go to Nella since it opened but it never worked out. Went for lunch on a Tuesday: single, elderly woman sat at bar: treated like the most important person in the restaurant! Had a glas of Elena Fucci Aglianico Del Vulture with the duck confit. The bartender was my server and she was attentive and helped me with my selection. Enjoyed the best Panna Cotta for dessert. Food was five star.More infoNella Kitchen and BarPrice: Expensive• Californian• Santa Ynez Valley•4.7
- MPMarlaPvipGreater Boston •31 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe mushroom pasta is amazing as was the very thinly sliced beet salad. They also make a very crisp delicious Caesar salad. Our waiter George was lovely as is John the manager who couldn’t have been more accommodating to our party. Thank youMore infoSY KitchenPrice: Expensive• Italian• Santa Ynez Valley•4.8
- BKBeverlyKLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent food. Excellent wine. Excellent service. A wonderful warm, relaxed atmosphere. We totally enjoyed our lunch.More infoMattei's TavernPrice: Very Expensive• American• Los Olivos•4.7
The Central California city of Lompoc is more than its flower fields. This coastal enclave also boasts more eclectic cuisine than one might expect from its somewhat sleepy exterior. Asian fusion cuisine can be found with menu offerings such as a spicy seafood udon flavored with kimchi. Appetites leaning more towards Thai and Lao cuisine will enjoy menu items like the vegetarian sour coconut soup, pineapple curry with tofu, and traditional pho soup. There are also locally owned diners serving up American fare including thick hamburgers and succulent fish tacos. Boasting everything from cafes to wine bars, Lompoc’s cuisine is complemented by its natural beauty.