Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*Please note for online wait listed reservations do have a 5-10 min time frame to arrive for your reservation to be sat*
Osteria 177 is the ultimate expression of an Italian tavern where the main attraction is imported delicacies of one-of-a-kind food and wine. Adorned by barreled wine, an Osteria would never lack the sought out local specialties, spices, cheeses, fish or meats. It was here that many people tried to alleviate life's stresses by numbering themselves with good food, good wine, and good company. The owner/chef of the Osteria would take the utmost pride in stocking these praised elements as the basis for mouthwatering meals, a delicious dance-for-all of the five senses. This is the basis for Osteria 177.
Wednesday & Saturday from May - Sept on West Street's 1st block we hold Dinner Under the Stars. All of the restaurants put tables & chairs under a light canopy, there is live music and dancing.
We offer a 4 course special nightly, 1/2 priced bottle of we every Wednesday, Pizza & Wine pairing Tuesday & Thursday nights & bi weelky wine dinners.
View our events & specials www.lunabluofannapolis.com
Thanks for supporting local business!
A dining experience blending the area’s finest in tastes & talents, Blackwall Hitch is a coastally inspired concept that creates a local connection. Here you’ll find seasonally driven and locally sourced food and spirits, great local music and the area’s friendliest staff and patrons. With each visit as you take in the local flavor, we guarantee you’ll be hooked in no time. Get hooked on the flavor.
Experience the evolution of dining with Chart House Prime - where sophistication meets trendsetting cuisine. Our approachable yet professional service, coupled with the finest ingredients, brings you the best in refined seafood and steakhouse cuisine with a unique fusion of elegance and vibrance, creating a truly remarkable experience.
Experience downtown Annapolis on our fountain view patio and comfortably enjoy observing the passersby. Whether you’re meeting a friend for an appetizer and glass of wine or celebrating a family or corporate event, Carpaccio Tuscan Kitchen & Wine Bar combines flavour, service, authenticity, ambiance & style to bring you all the best that Italy has to offer.
- AalanwvipWashington, D.C. Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOne of my favorite restaurants in the DMV/Annapolis/Baltimore area! Outstanding food, service, and wine list. Perfect for romantic dinner, special occasion, or getting together with friends. Be sure to check out Harold Black downstairs.More infoAcqua al 2 - AnnapolisPrice: Expensive• Italian• Annapolis•4.7
- DFDeniseFBaltimore / Maryland •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agowonderful anniversary dinner. The food is excellent. Specials are put on the menu so you can remember them as you decide and includes the price. Service was perfect. I gave a 4 for value as it is pricey and value for the experience may not be for everyone. Highly recommend and will be back again.More infoOsteria 177Price: Expensive• Italian• Annapolis•4.9
- EDEDIIIBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAuthentic French cuisine. My wife was raised in Europe & is a personal chef. This is our favorite restaurant in Annapolis! Best French onion soup, French bread, fresh pasta, fresh seafood. Had the blackened shrimp w/fresh pasta, my wife the Entrecôte. Both superb! Tarte Tatin excellent!More infoCafe NormandiePrice: Moderate• French• Annapolis•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •11 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We had a great birthday dinner- probably would skip the saffron mussels in the future, everything else tasted fantastic. Todd’s service was top notch. A new family fav!More infoLuna Blu - AnnapolisPrice: Moderate• Italian• Annapolis•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023So happy they added the chicken sandwich to the menu - it’s SO goodMore infoHarold Black - AnnapolisPrice: Moderate• Italian• Annapolis•4.5
Nestled on the coast of the Chesapeake Bay near Baltimore and Washington, D.C., Annapolis has a food scene influenced by freshly caught seafood and its proximity to the nation's capital has to offer. Chesapeake Bay is well-known along the Atlantic Coast for its crab harvest, and the blue crab is featured on the menus of many local restaurants. Maryland-style crab cakes and soft, tender crab sandwiches are just two of the popular dishes you'll find while dining in the area. Oysters and trout are also common staples in fine-dining and casual restaurants as well as fish-and-chip outlets along the shore. Annapolis has also samplings of Southern hospitality, which is often made apparent in its open-pit barbecue restaurants and smaller pit beef shacks serving slow-roasted meats on fresh-baked kaiser rolls.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Annapolis is Osteria 177
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
- South River Park
- Loch Haven Park
- Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- Cozy Cottage
- Colonial Annapolis Historic District
- The Westin Annapolis
- Gateway Village Shopping Center
- Glen Burnie Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Annapolis
- Chesapeake Harbour
- Annapolis Yacht Basin
- St John's College
- Herndon Monument
- Ridge Park
- Annapolis Harbor Center Shopping Center
- Forrest Sherman Field
- Liberty Marina
- Naval Academy Museum
- Ritchie Highway Shopping Center