Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Immersed in the heart of Manhattan, overlooking Fifth Avenue; Armani Ristorante lends itself to forge a new form of dining experience. The dazzling Italian trendy decor by Fuksas mingled with culinary creations communicate through each bite and each eyesight the personality and the beliefs of a distinctive philosophy that has changed the world through its innovative creations. In a place where vanguard cuisine marries traditional Italian cuisine our guests will savor the wonders of our exclusive dishes, and the impeccable care of our service absorbed in our unique surroundings that remains together elegant and relaxed.
Head Chef : Ivano Lauretti
If you are late for a reservation more than a 15 minute grace period, We will try our best to accommodate your party but may need to expedite your dining experience due to the table time limits. Please email email@example.com for all other reservation inquiries.
Tempura Matsui invites you to experience the fine art of cooking tempura. Within a serene setting, guests have a seat at our counter or tables and can view the delicate preparation of lightly frying fresh fish and vegetables. Tempura Matsui is designed to emulate a Japanese cottage with warm woods, slate floors and round and square windows. A five-seat bar allows guests to wait for their seats while enjoying a glass of wine, sake or beer.
You may make a reservation one month ahead and any cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the reservation to avoid a $100 charge.
A garden of visual, epicurean marvels and Live Jazz, La Grenouille serves Dinner, Wednesday through Saturday from 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM. A spectacular three-tiered Skylight Piano Room with Grand Fireplace is available for private parties. Our bar and Upstairs Fireplace Room are dedicated to St. Exupéry who, during the 1940’s, wrote part of the Little Prince upstairs in the Skylight room of La Grenouille.
The Lobster Club is a Japanese Brasserie by Major Food Group. The menu represents a unique take on a large range of classic Japanese cooking techniques with an emphasis on teppenyaki and sushi. It is the only restaurant in America designed by renowned architect Peter Marino.
Club A Steakhouse provides a truly unique dining experience. Family owned and operated the owner Bruno Selimaj or one of his three sons are onsite and greets each guest every night. Club A Steakhouse manages to encompass the characteristics of a traditional steakhouse & new world modernism that is evident in both the menu and décor. The warmth paired with the distinct menu and extensive wine list make it perfect for any occasion.
MUNA is offering Dine In, bar( upcoming), private events (up-to 75 people), takeout and delivery services. We welcome all our Indian/ Himalayan food lovers to join us in this new journey as MUNA.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst class food and service!! Fresh ingredients, creative dishes. Great cocktails too!More infoMontereyPrice: Moderate• American• Midtown East•4.5
- SDSmithDomzalNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent Vitello Tonnato and delicious lobster risotto with a recommended dry white wine from Sicily that was perfection. Not too expensive I loved it. I was a 4Season regular and happy to see this beautiful space evolve. It’s still stunning!!More infoFasanoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Midtown East•4.8
- MGMadelineGSunshine Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely lovely dinner. The food was phenomenal and the service was amazing! The venue is beautiful and full of character. Would highly recommend!More infoSmith & Wollensky - New YorkPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown East•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- YIYeahIsaidItvipNew York / Tri-State Area •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our breakfast was delightful. The server was pleasant and accommodating. Food was plated beautifully. I highly suggest that you try the eggs Benedict and the simple scramble. Definitely plan to return to sample the rest of the menu.More infoThe Smith - MidtownPrice: Moderate• American• Midtown East•4.6
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Midtown East
If you’re looking for a perfect neighborhood for a power lunch, look no further. As a hub of world media, Midtown East is one of the most commercial areas of NYC, and you can find a meal worthy of a mogul. Scattered between Grand Central Station and the Chrysler Building are steakhouses surrounded with Sinatra lore, classic cocktail bars, and other timeless institutions. On the casual side, some of the city’s best food trucks and Halal carts prowl the streets, slinging deliciously affordable options to tourists and workers each day.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 189 restaurants in Midtown East. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Italian, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Midtown East who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Midtown East either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Fantastic City Centre Holiday Flat
- Hotel Pennsylvania
- Top of The Rock Observation Deck
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Herald Square
- Penn Plaza Pavilion
- Fourteen Honey Locusts Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square
- Rockefeller Center Ice Skating Rink
- Top of The Rock
- The Benjamin
- Greeley Square
- The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection(r)
- Trygve Lie Plaza
- Rockefeller Center
- Ralph J Bunche Park
- Pierpont Morgan Library
- 34th Street Penn Station Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- The Hotel at Times Square