- BMBainbridgeMomSeattle / Eastern Washington •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSumptuous. From start to finish. I did not want to leave. The atmosphere is lovely, and no weird music. Service is attentive. But really you are here for the food and it was excellent. How much can I rave about the potato dish—a lot! Inventive but not fussy. Whimsical without forgetting what we really care about is the taste. Sauces were spectacular. Seasoning struck a perfect balance. Vegetables were highlighted. And all the details are paid attention to on every level. Food was hot when they should be hot. Plates were warm. Even the room temperature seemed to suit everyone. And they handled a difficult allergy request with ease.More infoCORE by Clare SmythPrice: Very Expensive• British• Notting Hill•4.9
- SCSimonCLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood good as ever, wide choice, with every dish hitting the mark. Service was superb, attentive without being pushy or rushed. Very personal altogether.More infoThe Ivy St John's WoodPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• St John's Wood•4.2
- AAAnaisAvipLos Angeles •2 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoFood is worth the hype! High-end greek cuisine, each dish was exceptional. We had the bread, tzatziki and roasted aubergine dips, the yellow tail fish, the truffle orzo pasta and the crispy potatoes. Only thing is the service. It is very very very long in between dishes, even if the restaurant was half empty. We stayed from 8:30 to 11:30w The waitresse was very nice thoughMore infoZephyrPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Notting Hill•4.6
- BGBrianGLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything from welcome to service to food was excellent. Only comment I’d make otherwise related to boring repetitive double bass noise in music. Ambience was great without it when occasionally it stopped. The buzz of satisfied customers created the right ambience. Thanks for great meal. BMore infoGaucho HampsteadPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Swiss Cottage•4.6
- JJohnnyLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 7, 2023Real Japanese food style, in real Japanese taste, in reasonable price. Excellent experience.More infoSushi Masa Willesden GreenPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Willesden•4.9
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time London Dining Experiences to Try in December
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.