- LlauraaLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur first time at Bar Rioja but will definitely be going back. Food was delicious and the service was so friendlyMore infoBar RiojaPrice: Moderate• Spanish• King's Cross•4.5
- KWKateWLondon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFabulous service and delicious Georgian food. Khachapuri (cheese bread) and Kisi wine were perfect. The venue is very welcoming and airy. Little Georgia never disappoints.More infoLittle Georgia -BarnsburyPrice: Moderate• Georgian• Islington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHertfordshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days ago1) Welcoming on arrival 2) Well-spaced within at comfortable seating 3) Very helpful, attentive and fast service, delivered with charm 4) Excellent food choices for all tastes 5) Good value, wide-ranging wines and draught bitter is a big bonus 6) Affordable prices for most budgets Thank you! Until soon!!More infoCamino King's CrossPrice: Expensive• Spanish• King's Cross•4.2
- Ddrmike001London •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023This place is fabulous for steak, but could probably do with having a few more vegetables to go with the meat :-)More infoRotunda Bar and RestaurantPrice: Expensive• British• King's Cross•4.1
- EMElaineMKent •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 3, 2023There was a comprehensive menu to suit all tastes. We thought the meal and drinks were good value for money and the service was good.More infoIndian LoungePrice: Moderate• Indian• King's Cross•4.4
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.