Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Life is to be enjoyed, if you want to go somewhere to appreciate your bottle of wine and be reminded of the simple pleasures of life, this is it.
Bringing its hallmark level of quality and service to an urban location, Uchi Houston made its debut in 2012 in the former historic Felix space on Westheimer. Melding culinary innovation with an approachable vibe, the menu features items culled from both Uchi and Uchiko in Austin, along with signature seasonal items created by our Chef team. Reservations are encouraged and can be booked online up to 1 month in advance for parties of up to 7 guests. For parties 8 & larger, please visit our website for more information. Walk-in bar seating is available and is subject to wait times. We look forward to serving you, Kanpai!
The Houston Way.
Your Local Neighborhood Joint! Best of Indian Foods and Southern Comfort Foods minutes from the heart of Houston! Order free delivery right from our website! We also have pick-up available!
Sorrento Ristorante is a complete Italian experience located on the lower Westheimer strip. At Sorrento, receive attentive service from their experienced, knowledgeable, and professional staff. They serve a sophisticated, creative and contemporary Italian menu along with an extensive wine list that ranges from the rolling vineyards of Tuscany to California. The atmosphere is completed by their live piano bar.
For private inquires, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: We enforce a dress code minimum of business casual. Jackets are preferred but not required. We do not allow shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, torn jeans, baseball caps, or athletic wear in the dining rooms.
Dine amongst a collection of international fine art in our award-winning hotel and soak in the culture and history of our 100 year-old mansion. Recently renovated by award-winning, international design firm Rottet Studio, guests can expect a sophisticated ambiance found in many of the world's greatest restaurants and hotels.
Our menus are seasonally rotating and feature the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Expect a variety of shareable starters including Crown Hamachi Tartar and Sweet Corn Risotto and a mixture of seafood, meat and vegetarian entrees. Grab an after-dinner drink at our award-winning Bar No.3 and sip the flavors of our ever-changing craft cocktail menu.
Join us in celebrating the flavors and traditions of the Gulf Coast in a charming, casual-fine dining atmosphere. All our dishes are made from scratch (except the Ranch dressing and Blue Bell ice cream) and our seafood and steaks are grilled over a wood-burning fire of oak and hickory. The freshest seafood, USDA certified beef steaks, delicious sides, daily specials, decadent desserts, wonderful wines, best martini’s in town and genuine Southern hospitality are a few of the things that will keep you coming back.
- HVHVM3vipHouston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023My 3rd or 4th time to the restaurant. Introduced a friend that had never been. Everything was excellent. The tuna over crunchy rice appetizer is really amazing but portion is small and I am always wanting more. Had their Very Green soup for the first time and it was very good. This spot remains high on my go to places.More infoGraffiti RawPrice: Moderate• Californian• Montrose•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! A little sad I didn’t get to try the Lobster Ravioli but maybe next time. Jordan was a great server who thoroughly explained the menu to us for being first time guests there.More infoMarmoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Montrose•4.7
- MSMahmoudSHouston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Went here for an anniversary. Best part about the whole night was the service. I would give service 6 stars if I could. Storm was our server and he explained things so nicely. We did the signature tasting, which was six dishes and we added on an appetizer in the beginning. The price for all that was reasonable and what you would expect from a high end sushi restaurant. With the appetizer, we ended up full, which is good. The food was amazing. Would highly recommend for a date nightMore infoUchi HoustonPrice: Very Expensive• Sushi• Montrose•4.9
- KHKoryHSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Celebrated a new year with a dear friend, we requested a window table and it was honored without question. We enjoyed a crab cake, a delicious vegetarian eggs benedict and I had the French omelet which was all great temperature.More infoTonight & Tomorrow at La Colombe d’OrPrice: Expensive• French• Montrose•4.5
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Nestled in the center of Houston, Midtown offers vibrant urban living juxtaposed with Montrose's quiet, friendly neighborhood oasis. At night, Midtown and Montrose coalesce a cultural epicenter of arts, entertainment, and food. Dinner and buzzer beaters go hand in hand with these neighborhood's numerous sports bars, but most would stay for the 100 beer combinations and bountiful steak nights. As the evening wears on, it can still enchant like an inviting dinner at home with restaurants that reprise the most cherished of southern comfort food. Cure a craving for a more varied palate with locations that offer traditional Vietnamese dishes spanning from eggrolls to signature coffee. Don’t forget to visit the tapas bars that indulge in authentic Spanish cuisine served as various appetizer-sized meals.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 39 restaurants in Midtown Houston. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Sushi, French, Seafood, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Midtown Houston who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Midtown Houston either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Contemporary Arts Museum Houston
- Byzantine Chapel Fresco Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts Caroline Wiess Law Building
- Hotel Zaza Houston
- The Byzantine Fresco Chapel Museum
- Dunlavy Park
- Menil Collection
- Mcgowen Station
- Holocaust Museum
- The Museum House
- Buffalo Bayou Park
- The Childrens Museum of Houston
- The John C Freeman Weather Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts Audrey Jones Beck Building
- HI - Houston the Morty Rich Hostel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston Downtown
- La Colombe d'Or
- Museum of Printing History
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- Museum of Fine Arts