Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please contact us directly at 678-587-5888 as Open Tables does not reflect exact availability. Contact us so we can book your reservation and accommodate your party from two people to more.
Creators of top OTP hotspots, Hicham Azhari and Fikret Kovac are digging into the past to create a relaxed, late 1800′s-inspired space. The former antique shop has been transformed with refurbished brick, reclaimed wood and white subway tiles, track lighting fashioned from meat hooks and seating areas of booths and tables situated between low walls.
The menu is top-notch, the drinks are divine, the atmosphere is warm and lively, and the experience is one you shouldn’t miss.
Be pleasantly surprised by our menu which is seasonal, locally sourced, and decidedly Southern. Unexpected takes on familiar dishes keep foodies exploring our menu visit after visit. Enjoy our highly selective prime meats, with both dry-aged and wet-aged options. Bask in the spirit of our one-of-a-kind wine list, hand-crafted beers, and prohibition-style cocktails. Become part of our neighborhood family as our engaging and friendly team ensure your five-star visit and welcomes you back each time.
Inspired by the sophistication and the playfulness of the “speakeasy” style, 1920 Tavern’s walls are lined with antique mirrors, crystal accents and globe lighting that provides a natural ambiance which makes it one of the best pubs in Roswell. Dark brown wood and leather banquettes with a contrast of diamond-shaped white tiles beneath the beautifully suspended light pendants that hang over the bar and dining area. The newly constructed bar offers a comfortable space to watch the bartenders create your favorite beverages.
We have indoor and outdoor seating available as well as a large, semi-private dining area that seats 12 people.
We are a family-friendly establishment and pet friendly on our patio. Games are available for kids or adults on our patio as well. We host many live music events starting after 8pm with local and regional musicians.
We are always open to groups and events if you have something special in mind! Contact us at 770-910-9799
Please note that our kitchen shuts down 1 hour before closing time.
- CChefzvipAtlanta Metro •146 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat service by Dani. Salads were fresh. Cauliflower soup delicious. Comfy atmosphere!!More infoThe Mill Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• Southern• Roswell•4.6
- LMLynetteMvipAtlanta Metro •130 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023We went the night before Thanksgiving and it was lovely. Service was great and food excellent. Love Table and Main!More infoTable & MainPrice: Moderate• American• Roswell•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great service for our anniversary dinner. We were so appreciative of the special touches of a hand signed card from the staff and a champagne toast.More infoOsteria MattonePrice: Expensive• Italian• Roswell•4.8
- EelisabethdAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great date night spot! Food and drinks are always great and our waitress was very sweetMore info1920 TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Roswell•4.7
- DDedricAtlanta Metro •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The restaurant is always amazing. We did have some service issues however the manager on duty and quickly and willingly corrected the problems and even comped the bill. She was amazing and as I told her it’s never about the mistakes that are made because everyone is human, but it is about how you recover from those mistakes. I love this place and always have and will continue to patronize them for that reason.More infoLittle Alley Steak - RoswellPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Roswell•4.8
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
In 2017, Roswell was voted one of the best Atlanta suburbs to live in. To hear the locals tell it, this vote has a whole lot to do with the food they've got going on. So, what's your preference? How about a hole in the wall serving Latin food like your abuela used to make? Maybe you're looking for the perfect brunch spot in the morning and the best oyster bar at night. Craving Asian? They've got you covered. And, you definitely can't go out to eat near "Hotlanta" without trying some down home Southern cooking at least once. In Roswell, a whole world of dining is right here at your fingertips.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Roswell is Table & Main - Yurt Experience
- Grimes Square Shopping Center
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Roswell
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell
- Horseshoe Bend Golf Course
- Roswell Village Shopping Center
- Holcomb Woods Shopping Center
- Plaza At Roswell Shopping Center
- Riverview Plaza Shopping Center
- Holcomb Bridge Crossing Shopping Center
- Market Center At Holcomb Woods Shopping Center
- Holcomb Place Shopping Center
- Midtown Plaza Shopping Center
- Teaching Museum North
- Spalding Centre Shopping Center
- Brannon Square Shopping Center
- Roswell Mall Shopping Center
- Rivermont Golf Course
- Northbrook Shopping Center
- Two Doors Art Gallery
- Sprayground At Riverside Park