- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGeorgia Sea Grill never disappoints us. The food is amazing, and the employees are great also!!!More infoGeorgia Sea GrillPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Saint Simons•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAway from beach and crowds we found this quaint place serving delicious food and drinks. Menu was varied and service was good. One of the coolest bars I have seen with the fire and ember lights. Pretty neat date spot.More infoEmber - Saint Simons IslandPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Saint Simons•4.9
- BSBryceSJacksonville / Northeast Florida •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe Mahi-Mahi and the Salmon were cooked to perfection. Delicious! The bacon wrapped scallops were overcooked and overpowered by the bacon. Service was impeccableMore infoDel Sur Artisan EatsPrice: Moderate• Italian• Saint Simons•4.6
- ASAndrewSOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat Thanksgiving dinner buffet! The food, service, and atmosphere were all wonderful. We sat on the patio with our dog, who also enjoyed the experience! Wife and I visit Jekyll Island regularly and the Beach House Restaurant is one of the places we usually visit for eats and drinks.More infoBeach House Restaurant & Tap RoomPrice: Moderate• American• Jekyll Island•3.1
- DDexterCoastal Georgia •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoOur Thanksgiving dinner at The Reserve Steak House was exceptional. The ambiance was festive and welcoming, setting the stage for a memorable evening. The staff's warm and efficient service added to the delightful experience. The food was the highlight, with a perfect blend of traditional Thanksgiving dishes and the steakhouse's signature offerings. The turkey was succulent, and the sides were flavorful, complementing each other beautifully. The steaks, a specialty of the house, were cooked to perfection, rich in flavor, and tender. The meal concluded with delicious desserts. It was not just a dinner, but a truly festive experience. The Reserve Steak House made our Thanksgiving special, and we highly recommend it for an exceptional dining experience.More infoThe Reserve Steak HousePrice: Expensive• American• Jekyll Island•4.2
Discover Jekyll Island
This little-known hub of American history saw everything from the first transcontinental telephone call to the creation of the Federal Reserve. It's appropriate that you experience some of the classic American fare that's on display. From upscale fine dining in the style of the Roosevelt and Rockefeller families that once golfed nearby to iconic Georgia Low Country gumbos and pilafs that draw on longstanding African influences, there are plenty of places where you can flex your taste muscle. Whether you prefer wining and dining in posh resort settings or eating out under an umbrella with your toes in the sand, the island is small enough to drive all the way around in about 30 minutes, so don't be afraid to explore.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Jekyll Island. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Jekyll Island who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Jekyll Island either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Indian Mound
- Summer Waves Water Park
- Beachview Club Hotel
- Jekyll Island Museum Visitor Center
- Beachside Shopping Center
- Quality Inn & Suites Jekyll Island
- Jekyll Island Club Hotel
- High Point Halfmoon Bluff Historic District
- Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island
- Jekyll Island Plaza Shopping Center
- Grover Island
- Indian Mound Golf Club
- Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- Jekyll Island State Park Authority
- Cumberland Island National Seashore
- Jekyll Island Museum
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island
- Days Inn & Suites Jekyll Island
- The Westin Jekyll Island