28 restaurants available nearby
Started with the scampi , so delicious served in a cast-iron serving container yummy garlic butter capers, so good , grilled Caesar salad delicious as well as short rib , so tender he’s still talking about how good it was 3 days later !
Very good seafood entrees, I had the red fish with shrimp and sausage and with red and green peppers on grits. The fish was fantastic the shrimp and sausage were ok, I expected a little more flavor and bite from the sauce. We started with a gumbo and accompanied with very tasty strawberry...
High expectations! Staff top notch. On top of everything without in many cases not being aware they were there. Meals excellent from protein to vegetables. We will be enjoying 4 to 6 times, or more, a year. Yeah!
Was looking for a decent steak house on the island for a special occasion. Heard mixed reviews about other well know places and decided to try Lagniappe out and it did not disappoint. The cocktails were outstanding, best Sazerac I've had outside New Orleans. Steak was perfect and the price did not...
We had a large party of 16. The restaurant staff was very accommodating, & communicative. We had excellent service, great music, and some great dishes! Everyone had an enjoyable time! Highly recommend!
- Mcalpine Square Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Savannah I-95 South
- Jekyll Island Plaza Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport
- Isle of Hope Marina
- Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge
- Savannah Historic District
- Fort Frederica National Monument
- Bonaventure Cemetery
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Savannah Airport
- Savannah Hilton Head International Airport
- Super 8 Richmond Hill
- Valdosta Commercial Historic District
- Sea Palms Golf Club
- City Market
- Savannah Marriott Riverfront
- Brookwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Ardsley Park Chatham Crescent Historic District
- Fort Stewart
- The Brice, a Kimpton Hotel