26 restaurants available nearby
We ate here twice while vacationing in the area. Food was delicious. I had the main dish scallops with risotto the first time. When we returned the second time we tried their flat bread/pizzas and grilled romaine Caesar. All delicious. Trivia night on Monday's was a fun addition to our evening.
We had a wonderful evening with special friends sitting out on the porch enjoying the view of the marina and sun on the water. All four dinners were beautiful, creative and delicious!
Our waiter was so pleasant and very knowledgeable about the menu. We will definitely return soon.
Food was good but fries were cold. I hate cold fries! Menu was ridiculously small type. Drinks were slow. Waiter had mask under nose and he was a bit frazzled.
Excellent service, our waitress was great. Very sweet and friendly.
- Mcalpine Square Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Savannah I-95 South
- Jekyll Island Plaza Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport
- Isle of Hope Marina
- Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge
- Savannah Historic District
- Fort Frederica National Monument
- Bonaventure Cemetery
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Savannah Airport
- Savannah Hilton Head International Airport
- Super 8 Richmond Hill
- Valdosta Commercial Historic District
- Sea Palms Golf Club
- City Market
- Savannah Marriott Riverfront
- Brookwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Ardsley Park Chatham Crescent Historic District
- Fort Stewart
- The Brice, a Kimpton Hotel