Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The casual and energetic atmosphere features a high impact bar, flat panel TVs, pigskin walls, and dark woods and leather. Looking for something private? Book Shula's Legends Room or Coach's Corner for your next event. Shula's 347 Grill is the perfect place to celebrate with friends and family, kickstart a night on the town, or win over your newest client!
Reservations are held for 30 minutes past scheduled time of arrival and then released for general seating. Applicable charges apply to any contracted private dining rooms.
- SAStevenASan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe received courteous and professional service. The food was wonderful!More infoSavourPrice: Expensive• American• Tallahassee•4.9
- ERElaineRChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoHad the petite filet with shoestring fries everything was cooked perfectly. Order the perfect chocolate cake, you won’t be disappointed. Service was excellent.More infoFood Glorious FoodPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Tallahassee•4.3
- AAAlexaA1 review4.0Dined on Nov 14, 2023Amazing food!! If you ever have family in town and need them to go to a good restaurant on game day or over the weekend this is totally a good place!! This is a great outdoor bar ambience with a full bar, food and great service. Highly recommend!!!More infoBowden'sPrice: Moderate• American• Tallahassee•4.1
- BWBlakeWNorthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wasn't the fault of Shulas but we were sat next to a table with 2 small children that were loud and rambunctious. The food was amazing and we will return.More info347 Grille by Coach Shula - TallahasseePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Tallahassee•4.5
Tallahassee" is an Apalachee word meaning "old town." You'll definitely notice the old world feel of this Florida capital reflected in the local cuisine. Tallahassee is known for slow roasted and smoked meats like pulled pork and barbecued ribs. Many local restaurants serve this traditional Florida fare with creamy coleslaw, french fries and a giant glass of sweet tea; however, some of the newer smokehouses pair their meat with craft beers brewed with complementary flavors like mango, blueberry or even dill. Whether you're enjoying old-school or new-school barbecue in Tallahassee, be sure to dine al fresco — the city comes alive in the evening with paper lanterns and live music throughout Midtown.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 12 restaurants in Tallahassee. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Steak, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tallahassee who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tallahassee either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Residence Inn Tallahassee North I-10 Capital Circle
- Budgetel Inn & Suites
- Rodeway Inn Tallahassee
- Goodwood Museum And Gardens
- Best Western Plus Panhandle Capital Inn and Suites
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tallahassee
- Optimist Park
- Museum of Florida History
- Meginnis Monroe House
- Leon Sinks Geological Area
- Talquin Wildlife Management Area
- Tallahassee Mall
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Campbell Stadium
- Killearn Gardens State Park
- Whippoorwill Marina
- Wakulla Springs State Park
- Levy Park
- Capital Field
- Alfred B Maclay Gardens State Park