- DDennyLas Vegas •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had an excellent experience at Mill on the River. We had a reservation but waited a few minutes longer for a table in the main dining room. It was so beautifully decorated and fireplace made it so cozy. We had the chicken parm and the veal francaise and food was hot and delicious. We had salad and dessert too and all was delicious! Creme Brulee was amazing! Service was great!More infoThe Mill on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• South Windsor•4.7
- VTVisitingTheBeachGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023We really enjoyed our meal. The updates to the restaurant are lovely. The server was very helpful with my food allergy requirements and friendly about it. The food itself was delicious and plentiful, and creative. We both enjoyed our meal very much and we will be back!More infoNutmeg RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• East Windsor•4.4
- MMMandoMom1 review5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Pretzel sticks were very good, entree service took awhile but the perfect amount of time to play games while waiting. We were able to bring in a cake for a birthday dinner which was nice. Overall everyone had fun and it was a good friends and family experience.More infoDave & Buster's - ManchesterPrice: Moderate• American• South Windsor•4.5
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 13, 2023Always a good meal at BJs, definitely save room for. PizookieMore infoBj's Restaurant & Brewhouse - ManchesterPrice: Moderate• American• South Windsor•4.3
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in South Windsor. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in South Windsor who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in South Windsor either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Wapping Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester
- Motel 6 Vernon
- Americas Best Value Inn - Manchester
- Holiday Inn Express Vernon-Manchester
- Powder Mill Shopping Center
- Days Inn Vernon
- Red Roof Inn Vernon
- Labor Field
- Heartland Plaza Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Hartford - Manchester
- Plaza At Burr Corner Shopping Center
- Buckland Square Shopping Center
- Nevers Road Park
- East Hartford Golf Course
- Pavilions At Buckland Hils Shopping Center
- Winchester Mall Shopping Center
- Kings Plaza Shopping Center
- Buckland Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Robertson Park