- KBKimBvipScranton / Poconos •13 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExceptional staff and food is absolutely amazing 🤩 and love the atmosphere! 🎄More infoTony's at the J HousePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Greenwich•4.6
- FFrishDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHad lunch and everything was great except for the prices. The $25 Lunch Special should be good on Saturdays.More infoPrime: An American Kitchen & Bar, Stamford CTPrice: Very Expensive• American• Stamford•4.7
- OTvipNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023They are the best in the sense that no one is better, now or ever.More infoApplausiPrice: Expensive• Italian• Greenwich•4.7
- BMBrankoMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Just perfect! Finally good sushi in CT! Lovely srrvice as well.More infoSushi Bar - Old GreenwichPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Old Greenwich•4.8
- FCFoodieCTNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent ambience, food was tasty and healthy. Our waiter was quite attentive too. Would recommend.More infoThe WheelPrice: Moderate• American• Stamford•4.4
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Old Greenwich is Sushi Bar - Old Greenwich