Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In addition to our many specialty seafood offerings, Market Broiler features entrees such as our 100% Premium Angus steaks, freshly roasted chicken, as well as signature salads and deliciously authentic pasta dishes. Our food is flavorful and portions are generous. Come by and dine with us! We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
We're elevating bold, authentic flavors and presenting a new way of eating. In the bar you'll find over 60 different tequilas and Mezcal spirits, as well as carefully crafted cocktails.
The warm amber tones, sophisticated décor and art compliment the steak & seafood restaurant's central masterpiece, the Charge Up San Juan Hill painting.
This significant painting of Teddy Roosevelt and the Rough Riders measures almost eight feet tall by six feet wide and is one of the largest paintings located at The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa.
Duane's Prime Steaks and Seafood Cuisine: Wet-Aged USDA Prime Steaks and Seafood
Dress Code: Upscale business casual, pants, collared shirts and shoes required. No shorts or baseball caps.
Savor the freshest sushi creations or indulge in the sizzling hibachi grill delights, all expertly crafted to ignite your senses at Fuego.
Palenque Kitchen serves up authentic regional Mexican cuisine but with a modern twist. Start with one of handcrafted margaritas we offer or a beer if liquor is not your preference. Our Ceviche baja style is the perfect starter to share with the group. Fish tacos, carnitas and carne asada and El Patron our signature dish, are just feature some of the many amazing entree options. Top off your meal with our Palenque Cake or some authentic churros.
10:00am - 3:00pm
Adults: $69.00 • Children: $35 (3-10 yrs.)
Per Person, Plus Tax & Gratuity
*Advance reservations are required, please call 800.843.7755 or book your reservation below. Children 3 & under are complimentary.
Relax in our beautifully landscaped outdoor garden and enjoy our signature margaritas.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWe hosted a company dinner meeting and everything was perfect.More infoDuane's Prime Steaks & Seafood RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Riverside•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe restaurant is very nice. We enjoyed the dining experience. We had reservation for 4pm because we wanted to also go to the Festival of Trees exhibit at the Mission Inn. The restaurant is located in the perfect place. My original reservation was for 4 and when I requested to increase to 6 without changing the time they were very amenable. Thank you Prohibition. They were professional and graceful. The food was to perfection. The only concern I had was the ladies restrooms. There was very little soap and the paper towels were left on the roll on the sink. If employees are required to wash their hands after visiting the restroom, it didn’t look like it. Sorry Prohibition, you would get concerned review because of the restrooms. The toilet seat cover containers were also empty and it did not appear clean- it was smelly.More infoProAbitionPrice: Moderate• Californian• Riverside•4
- CCanelaLos Angeles •20 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New Year’s buffet at the Mission Inn included champagne. They were behind schedule so did not get seated on time. Nonetheless, dinner was overall good.More infoMission Inn RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Riverside•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Menu is terrible!!!, every time we go the menu get shorter and shorter.More infoLas CampanasPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Riverside•3.7
- SBScottBSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, great service, and reasonable pricing!More infoMarket Broiler-RiversidePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Riverside•4.7
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
If you're looking for great summer spots, the wonderful city of Riverside has a wide variety of food available for both the casual tourist and the working 9-to-5 professional. Whether you're looking for a quick coffee pick-me-up or an upscale sushi bar, Riverside offers plenty of options. Head to a coffee bistro for some breakfast sandwiches to start your day and grab a gluten-free pastry. For those hot summer days, who wouldn't love a fresh smoothie or raspberry Italian ice at a juice bar? Order some sushi and take advantage of the unlimited green tea refills while you're here. Riverside's cuisine is not to be missed.
Frequently asked questions
- North Park
- Cedar Avenue Shopping Center
- Patterson Park
- Harrison Park
- Fairmont Park Golf Course
- California Citrus State Historical Park
- Washington Park
- Islander Park
- Mission Inn Museum
- Boulder Hill Park
- De Anza Country Shopping Center
- California Citrus State Historic Park
- Shamel Park
- Martin Tudor Jurupa Hills Regional Park
- Arlington Square Shopping Center
- Bergmont Park
- University Center Shopping Center
- Days Inn Riverside Tyler Mall
- Lincoln Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Riverside UCR/Moreno Valley Area