Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We use only the highest quality products from sources we trust, both straight from Italy and local whenever possible. Our menu features Proscuitto di Parma, buffalo mozzarella delivered weekly from Napoli, organic mixed greens, and free-range, hormone and antibiotic-free chicken.
Incredible margaritas and "best of its kind" Mexican Home Cooking.
Our most popular dishes include: Lobster Guacamole, BBQ Chicken Nachos, Tasty Tacos ( Shrimp, Crispy Chicken, Grilled Fish, Pork Belly, Tofu, Western BBQ Steak), Chimichurri Hangar Steak, and Crispy Brussel Sprouts, to name a few.
The bar offers up fresh and tasty cocktails such as amazing Margaritas (frozen and on the rocks), Sangrias , Sangritas (frozen margarita mixed with sangria), and cold draft beer.The space is fun and funky - perfect for a romantic date or an outing with friends. We can also accommodate large groups.
We believe that food is meant to be shared and enjoyed with loved ones, which is why we have created a warm and welcoming atmosphere for you to relax and savor every bite. Our menu features a variety of dishes made with fresh, high-quality ingredients, sure to satisfy all taste buds.
We are passionate about what we do and take great pride in delivering excellent service. If there is anything we can do to make your visit extra special, please don't hesitate to let us know. We hope you enjoy your time with us and we look forward to serving you again soon!
We have a great happy hour and serve brunch Saturday & Sunday. Our menu features an assortment of small plates, large plates, side dishes, and desserts that allow you to mix, match and share dishes to create a customized dining experience on every visit. House specialties include Bandeja Paisa, Arroz con Pollo, Empanadas, Arepas and other Colombian classics.
Friday & Saturday, our kitchen is open until 1AM. We also have an enclosed patio which is available for private parties all year around. Like us on Facebook.com/BogotaBistro
- JWJayeWvipPhoenix / Arizona •20 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoTerre is one of the most authentic Italian restaurants this side of the Atlantic! I have learned to take the staff’s recommendations on food and especially wine. Last night’s dinner was spot on!More infoTerre Pasta Natural WinePrice: Expensive• Italian• Park Slope•4.7
- Kkitty4uvipNew York / Tri-State Area •27 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe hostess/waitress was very welcoming. She was so accommodating and gave exceptional service. Food was fast and great I loved everything we ordered. I would definitely come back for Mexican/American brunch.More infoMiti Miti Modern MexicanPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Park Slope•4.7
- SSuzyNew York / Tri-State Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoDining at Stone Park means you will have a meal with excellently prepared food, attentive service, and ambiance that encourages (rather than discourages) conversation among the dining party. I've had many "event" meals, i.e., birthdays, celebrations, reunions, where you want to talk with friends and enjoy the food. A friend and I had the halibut special with two nice-sized halibut steaks that were moist inside, crispy outside on a bed of perfectly prepared risotto and roasted vegetable. The plate of pappardelle went back to the kitchen clean because every drop of it was eaten! An appetizer of lobster fritters was similarly appreciated.More infoStone Park CafePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Park Slope•4.9
- TTainavipNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoLove the music. Noise level is just right. Good vibe.More infoBogota Latin BistroPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Park Slope•4.6
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
NYC’s 13 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Park Slope is Terre Pasta Natural Wine
- Greenwood Heights
- Green Wood Cemetery
- Park Slope Playground
- Fourth Avenue Ninth Street New York City Subway
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown
- 15th Street Prospect Park
- Terrapin Playground
- Red Carpet Inn Brooklyn 39th St
- Ninth Avenue West End Line
- Park Slope
- onefinestay - Brooklyn apartments IV
- Park Slope Historic District
- Seventh Avenue Ind Culver Line
- Hotel Le Bleu
- Kings Hotel
- Under The Tracks Playground
- Washington Park Historical
- Best Western PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
- 15th Street Prospect Park Ind Culver Line