Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Cecconi’s Dumbo is a modern day classic Italian restaurant near Brooklyn Bridge park, specializing in hand-made pasta, wood-fired pizza and other Italian staples. Originating in Venice and with outposts in London and West Hollywood, Cecconi’s has become a critically acclaimed dining destination featuring simply prepared Venetian inspired food.
With waterfront views of the Manhattan Skyline, join us in our main dining room, bar or patio dinner and weekend brunch seven days a week.
Cecconi’s offers an elegant and relaxed dining experience for all guests.
- JCJessicaCSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Such a beautiful and romantic setting with by far the best cocktails in the neighborhood. Will be coming back often :)More infoGairPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.7
- AAAlbertoASeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Excellent food in the Dumbo ferry area of Brooklyn. Elaborate but unpretentious. Very reasonable price and outstanding service. They were attentive but not overbearing. We were two for dinner and a bottle of wine in a Friday night and never felt rushed to finish or leave.More infoWestville DumboPrice: Moderate• American• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipAsheville / Western North Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Great service and great food…loved our server! Drinks were really good too!More infoLove and DoughPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.2
- SstenrovipNew York / Tri-State Area •135 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 7, 2023Basically just came here for drinks after work. My wife and I seemed to be the first to arrive, sat outside and got great attention. The cocktails we had were on point. We also shared the watermelon salad which was very tasty and refreshing on a muggy summer’s day. I’d come back here for drinks and possibly for dinner.More infoWater St. TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Brooklyn Heights•4.4
- BMBrooklynMomNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Regularly come here, and came this time to celebrate my recent birthday. Ordered the special Porterhouse steak from Florence (!) to share, which came with broccolini, mushrooms and potatoes, and it was divine! I ordered a glass of red wine to accompany the entree, and the waiter recommended a better wine to go with the meal, and he was right. Highly recommend dinner here!More infoCecconi's DumboPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in DUMBO. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary Italian, American, Cocktail Bar, Pizzeria and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in DUMBO who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in DUMBO either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.