Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations are not required but recommended. We offer a 15 minute grace period for reservations, if more time is needed please call.
McKendrick’s Steak House Dress code
No ripped or distressed. Jeans.
Business Casual. No low cut revealing tops or overly short dresses, shorts or skirts. No Slides
Business Casual. No Tank Tops or Muscle Shirts, No Hats, or Head Wear. No Sweat Pants or Joggers. No Slides
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoNoah was awesome great food as usual quick seating tooMore infoThe Capital Grille - Dunwoody, AtlantaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Dunwoody•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWent to North Italia for lunch. They gave us the brunch menu. We tried the Banana Coffee Cake and it was AMAZING. Our server was very kind and knowledgeable. Will definitely be back!More infoNorth Italia - PerimeterPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dunwoody•4.5
- EMEddieMAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThey have a great menu with a great ambiance and live music on Friday's.More infoEclipse di Luna - DunwoodyPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Dunwoody•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was amazingMore infoFogo de Chao - DunwoodyPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Dunwoody•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •455 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful family early dinner gathering at Season's 52 with Elke, our server, providing excellent service, along with a good sense of humor. We enjoyed sharing a couple of the flatbread appetizers and thought the mushroom and goat cheese was the best. We each enjoyed our entrees, including my tuna crunch salad. The parfait desserts contain just the right amount of sweetness for a finish. The prices are reasonable, too, as we have found many restaurants raising prices without raising quality. Season's 52 has become one of our favorite restaurants.More infoSeasons 52 - PerimeterPrice: Expensive• American• Dunwoody•4.8
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Although Perimeter Mall is a huge focal point in Dunwoody, the town has a wide range of excellent dining options to take advantage of outside the mall. You can spend the day shopping and then take your pick of family-owned Italian restaurants, fast-casual burger joints, and upscale steakhouses to enjoy a good meal. If you want to enjoy some of the Atlanta area's iconic cuisine, have some traditional Southern-style barbecue ribs. No matter what your tastes are, you will also be able to enjoy the true meaning of Southern hospitality here in Dunwoody. Most of the town's popular restaurants are located off Route 19, and it's easy to find a good restaurant with outdoor seating to enjoy some cooling breezes during those warm Georgia summers.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Dunwoody is McKendrick's Steakhouse - Perimeter Center
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline
- Georgetown Shopping Center
- Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center Sterling Pointe
- Jibbs Unit at Villa Sonoma
- Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody
- Holiday Inn Atlanta-Perimeter/Dunwoody
- Hilton Suites Atlanta Perimeter
- Dunwoody Station
- Sandy Springs Station
- Murphy Cadler Park
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter CTR East
- Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Perimeter Village Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perimeter Center
- Perimeter Mall
- Perimeter Mall Shopping Center