Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
TASTE isn’t a conventional bar, lounge or nightclub, but a sophisticated haven for grown-ups with excellent beverage choices and stimulating conversation with interesting people.
We offer an extensive wine selection that is also available for retail purchase. The menu features flights of wine, craft beer & a variety of tapas including cheese plates, flatbreads & desserts. We use locally sourced items to create a palatable experience.
WHAT WE CREATE
We make superbly delicious food for all of your eating needs. Come visit us & enjoy a variety of wine flights, craft beer as well as hand-crafted cocktails. Add dinner any night of the week!
*Please note persons under 19 not permitted.
At The House, true Southern hospitality is a way of life. Whether you're relaxing after a long day at the convention center or meeting with friends for a night downtown, you'll be enamored by our restaurant's congenial service, sophisticated ambiance and mouthwatering cuisine.
- LLauraAlabama •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMy only complaint is the lack of written menus. When I go out to dine with friends, especially at what I consider a nicer restaurant, we don't want phones out on the table, even to review the menu. Once phones come out they are hard to put away. In a restaurant like Taste, with an generous menu and extensive wine list, printed menus, or at least a printed wine list and posted menu board are a necessity.More infoTASTEPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Montgomery•4.5
- ACAlfredaCAlabama •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Excellent experience. Enjoyed everything from the service to the food. Loved it!More infoItta Bena -MontgomeryPrice: Expensive• American• Montgomery•4.7
- BRBethRWashington, D.C. Area •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Visiting our Air Force sin for Thanksgiving. We opted for dinner here. It was very nice/ not very crowded and the service was wonderful!More infoThe House RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Southern• Montgomery•4.4
- BMBrianMAlabama •3 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023Yummy. I have been here a few times always good. owner very helpful to explain what they offer.More infoSaffron- MontgomeryPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Indian• Montgomery•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My wife and I visit Firebirds often. We are never disappointed with the food or the staff. Definitely won’t be our last time visiting!More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - MontgomeryPrice: Moderate• American• Montgomery•4.3
Readers of USA Today have ranked Montgomery, Alabama, as the best historic city in the USA. This centrally located city, which is the capital of Alabama, offers many exciting places to eat. While there are plenty of restaurants that offer diners meatloaf, fried catfish and salmon croquette, you will not find beef barbecue on many menus. Instead, barbecue in Alabama starts with pork, usually slow-cooked over a hickory wood fire. Many restaurants in the Montgomery area have extremely reasonable prices, and the most popular restaurants in this city are the ones where the owners prepare their favorite dishes to share with their guests.
Frequently asked questions
- Coldwater Station
- West Commerce Street Historic District
- Twin Oaks Village Shopping Center
- River Oaks Marina
- Forest Hills Shopping Center
- Governors Square Shopping Center
- Murphree Park
- Fort Toulouse State Park
- Edmund Pettus Bridge
- Crump Park
- R E Bob Woodruff Park
- Icehouse Historic District
- Congo Square
- Talladega Shopping Center
- Washington Street Park
- Woodcrest Park
- Dunbar Park
- Valley Brook Park
- Memorial Park
- Montgomery Golf Course