Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Raleigh
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Raleigh
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
To make a reservation, if joining us for dinner, please use OpenTable to book your reservation of parties of 6 guests and less. Though reservations are highly encouraged, walk-in guests are also welcome.
For gatherings of 7-16 guests, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
For events and parties of 17+ guests, please visit our Events tab at brewerybhavana.com.
Thank you for your continued support. We can’t wait to see you again very soon!
Hand Crafted Latin Cocktails
Extensive List of Tequilas & Regional Spirits
Carefully Selected List of Latin Wines & Latin Beers
Voted Best Latin Restaurant in the Triangle by Wake County Living Magazine!
Won the Indy Award for Best Mexican / Latin American in the Triangle!
Reservation Cancellation Policy: As we are a small restaurant with limited seating, No Shows and Reservations cancelled with less than 12 hour notice may be subject to a charge of $20 per person.
The Cortez is a fresh seafood and small plates experience with a freshly kept selection of tropical cocktails that draw on our food memories, travels through the years, and Mexican-American heritage. James Beard Nominated Chef Oscar Diaz's menu is a reflection of his weekly walks through the farmer's market and the bounties brought in by our local fishermen. The beverage menu is rounded out with rotating craft beers and a curated wine list.
Try the ravioli or the shrimp dip to start out your meal at Cafe Tiramisu. Choose from Italian classics like the lasagna or the marsala. The menu includes plenty of vegetarian and gluten-free options as well. Choose one of the restaurant's sides for your entree like the fried eggplant or the sauteed spinach.
Check Out Our Menu That Changes Nightly: margauxsrestaurant.com/margaux-menus/dinner-menu.
We say it is the Perfect Fusion of a High-Energy Metropolis and Soulful Southern Hospitality. You'll say it's Downright Awesome! Come be a part of the dining experience and understand why we still stand strong after all these years.
Please note that our restaurant does its best to accommodate requests for outdoor seating. There are times where the demand for outdoor seating exceeds what we are able to accommodate at that time.
For any special requests please contact us directly so we can accommodate your request quickly and perfectly.
Enjoy our signature meatball focused menu, showcasing our commitment to using only the freshest ingredients. Enjoy our award-winning Mac and Cheese, Raleigh Mac and Cheese Throwdown winner, along with a variety of meatball options such as chicken, spicy pork, and vegan and vegetarian selections.
Don't miss our full bar, which highlights an impressive bourbon selection and a seasonal cocktail list crafted by our skilled bartenders. These thoughtfully designed drinks perfectly complement your meal, ensuring a satisfying experience. Join us at Oak City Meatball Shoppe, whether you're a local craving comfort food or a visitor delving into Raleigh's culinary delights. Indulge in our celebrated dishes that continue to captivate food lovers everywhere.
See what locals rave about in Raleigh
- PKPatriciaK1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing food with generous portions and great for family style dining so that you can try a little of everything! The service was exceptional and the restaurant itself has a fun vibe. Highly recommend.More infoBrewery Bhavana$$$$• Brewery• Raleigh•4.8
- SSShannonSRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Arrived to find free valet, which was a nice surprise and made the date feel more special. We were about 10 minutes early for our 8PM reservation and they were running a little behind, so we took the opportunity to visit the bar. The bar was busy but not too noisy or crowded. We ordered two cocktails from the menu, both were tasty. My wife had their take on a Moscow Mule and I had a mocha old fashioned, which was novel. We were sat shortly after our reservation time. Our server walked us through the menu, as it was our first time at Perry’s. We ordered a bottle of wine, the pork appetizer, a steak to share and a few sides. The manager came by to help us with the wine selection as the one we ordered was out of stock. He was patient and knowledgeable. He also offered a small discount on the wine we settled on for our trouble. This was unexpected, but appreciated. The kitchen pre-cut the steak and separated it into our two plates, which again was unexpected, but appreciated. After dinner, we tried the three dessert sampler. I liked the lemon tart the best. I would say all were good, none were remarkable. Overall, we had a great experience at Perry’s. The ambiance, the pace of the meal, the small details of the service, and the taste of the food were all wonderful. It was a little pricy at around $230 for the meal for two. We would definitely return.More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Raleigh$$$$• Steakhouse• Raleigh•4.6
- JHJenniHRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was delicious. It’s a little pricey. The only reason I rate the noise level higher was because of this incredibly loud customer in the dining room. Otherwise it was fabulousMore infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Raleigh$$$$• American• Raleigh•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was outstanding! Service was wonderful. Will return!!More infoTupelo Honey - Raleigh$$$$• Southern• Raleigh•4.6
- DJDupreJRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Hosts weee very accommodating to our large group. Love music was great. Food and service was excellentMore infoIrregardless$$$$• Vegetarian• Raleigh•4.7
Discussions about barbecue in North Carolina usually end in fistfights. If you ask someone from the western part of the state, smoked pork shoulder is the way to go. Head east, and nothing will do but to slow cook the whole hog. Either way, chopped pork, barbecue sauce, a ladle of coleslaw and a dash of Texas Pete make an iconic sandwich. The squishier the bun is, the better. Even if your tastes run to fried chicken, sautéed mountain trout or pimiento cheese melted over fried green tomatoes, you won’t go hungry in Raleigh. Have you ever had boiled peanuts? Reserve your opinion until you’ve tasted this roadside-stand treat. Local chefs are creating delicious new dishes around this humble ingredient.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Raleigh is Raleigh Beer Garden
The best vegan restaurants in Raleigh are Irregardless, Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Raleigh and Brewery Bhavana
The best vegetarian restaurants in Raleigh are Irregardless, Brewery Bhavana and Plates Kitchen
The restaurants with the best service in Raleigh are Raleigh Beer Garden, Ruth's Chris Steak House - North Raleigh and Vivace
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Raleigh are Raleigh Beer Garden, Crawford & Son and Virgil's Original Taqueria
- Aloft Raleigh Durham Airport Brier Creek
- Hampton Inn Raleigh-Midtown
- Marsh Creek Park
- North Station Shopping Center
- Oakwood Raleigh Brier Creek
- Crabtree Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley
- Durant Nature Park
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Durham Airport/ Brier Creek
- Moore Square
- Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
- Aloft Raleigh
- State Farmers Market
- Legislative Building
- Raleigh City Museum
- Red Roof Inn Plus - Raleigh NCSU/ Convention Center
- Acorn In Moore Square
- Marriott Raleigh City Center
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Raleigh Downtown