Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
More than just traditional Irish pub fare, the Celtic Fringe brings you 100% Certified Angus Beef steaks, burgers and sandwiches, along with a variety of poultry, seafood, traditional Celtic cuisine, and local southern favorites; all paired with a variety of Irish / Scottish / English and American Craft beers on tap and in bottle, and a Wine Spectator award winning selection of world-class wines in a comfortable, casual bistro environment.
As you settle in for dinner here at B. Christopher’s, we want you to know that everything on this menu is fresh, hand-selected, and all-natural. This is “real food,” with no chemicals, trans fats, hormones, or pesticides. Just locally-raised, all-natural goodness. Our partnerships with friends at Iseley Farms and others are integral to your dining experience. Our fish is line-caught in deep water, served only hours after the take. And our meats are superb. Corn-fed, naturally-nurtured, wet-aged beef. Fresh chicken. Fresh Oysters. All prepared to perfection and served with conviction.
Thanks for coming over for dinner. Enjoy the freshness at The Great American Steakhouse, B. Christopher’s.
If you have special requests for your reservation (seating, dietary restrictions, private rooms, etc.), please call before booking to check availability.
Our beverage program includes a full bar, wonderful local craft beers, and a 150 bottle wine list with 50+ wines by the glass for which Undercurrent has been recognized by both Wine Spectator and Wine Enthusiast. We have been rated consistently tops in our class of restaurants.
The ambiance is truly one of the nicest in the area with ample space for you while dining. We now have a truly fabulous patio area. We seat our patio on a "first come first served basis".
A comfortable bar area is available for dining from our full menu or to begin or end your dining experience with us.
Please join us and let the capable staff at Undercurrent make your lunch or dinner a wonderful experience.
From ALL the staff here at Undercurrent
Enjoy fresh seasonal European and Mediterranean flavors from the wood-fired rotisserie and grill. Pair it with your choice of artisanal cocktails, craft beers and over 75 wines by the glass and 500 wines. In fact, we’re the only restaurant in Greensboro to receive the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence”. We invite you to join us at Green Valley Grill, adjacent to the O.Henry Hotel and Friendly Center in Greensboro.
Our courtyard dining is very busy during this time. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee outdoor dining reservations. If you request outdoor dining, we will add your name to the list in the order reservations are made. You may call and see where you are on the list if you’d like.
We are open for Dinner, Lunch and Sunday Brunch.
A reservation for 9 or more guests are considered an event. Please contact us directly to help coordinate your experience.
BRUNCH & DINNER 7 Days!
Print Works Bistro is Employee Owned and features classical and modern versions of French bistro dishes, created with locally sourced food. Featuring fantastic wine selections (over 75 wines by the glass) from our Wine Spectator Award of Excellence list and a craft cocktail list that changes with the seasons. Dine al fresco on the lush creekside terrace and borrow our cozy lap blankets to stay warm.
LOVE AT FIRST TASTE
Melting Pot of flavors from Here and Beyond
Featuring Eclectic, Neo- Classical American, with a twist of European, Southern, Asian cuisine.
At Elm St. Grill is a Destination by Choice.
Our Philosophy is to make our Customers feel Welcomed, Comfortable, Appreciated in our Restaurant.
We boasts of Hospitality.
We started our business in 2011 with one goal in mind: providing an enjoyable dining experience to the Greensboro area. Thanks to our experience and dedication, we’ve managed to become masters of the craft. Chef Ruchi is providing dishes that are fresh, hearty, simply unforgettable.
Celebrate your special occasion with us.
Choice of over 134+ Wines & 64 + Beers , awesome Cocktails with a Full service bar.
The menu ranges from Appetizers, Steaks, Entree's, Burgers and Sandwiches. Choice of Sweet Street Desserts.
#3 / 760 Restaurants on Trip Advisor.
Skillet Fried Chicken each evening!
We serve the highest quality food and drink with friendly service. Our flavorful Southern menu uses many local seasonal ingredients that change every 6-8 weeks. Join us in our dining room, grill room or on our outdoor shady and breezy veranda.
We strive to make your dining experience unique, flavorful and unexpected. Not your typical restaurant or bar, Rascals Tavern is a chef-owned restaurant offering fresh, flavorful dishes that reflect our rebellious nature. Everything is fresh and made from scratch by order so we cannot guarantee that we will have all of the items on the menu when you visit. More popular dishes and sandwiches will sell out quickly or she may use the last of one of her fresh ingredients before the day runs out. However, Chef Jessica can whip up something unique for you . . . Especially if you have a vegetarian, vegan or gluten free diet.
Limited capacity in-door seating and outdoor seating available.
Patio is not guaranteed but can be requested by calling 336-944-5527. We kindly ask that you limit your dining time during peak hours due to NC state-regulated capacity restrictions. Thank you for your understanding.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent food and great service. There was an issue with our reservation canceling by mistake in the system but they were very accommodating for our group of 10.More infoBravo Italian Kitchen - Greensboro - Friendly CenterPrice: Moderate• Italian• Greensboro•3.9
- WSWendySAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time for 3 out of 4 of us. It was superb from start to finish. Will definitely be back as a yearly tradition! Filet and steaks were perfection and melted in your mouth!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - GreensboroPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Greensboro•4.6
- RMRickyMGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The ambience of Print Works makes it an ideal place for a date night or dinner with friends. The menu is stacked with amazing selections from appetizers to desserts. The restaurant also has a great selection of drinks from the bar and an ample wine list. The service on our most recent trip wasn’t exceptional but also was not awful, but definitely less than the norm. The food we had was however exceptional. The calamari appetizer was insanely good. I’ve never had it prepared this way and the hot sauce and aioli it was plated with was perfect. Next we each had a cup of soup. The perennial French onion and the du jour Broccoli and Gouda; both were outstanding. Our entrees were equally memorable the braised short ribs and the shrimp and scallop risotto. Nothing but positives to say about all of the food. Print Works is a must visit in the Gate City—I cannot imagine one would be disappointed.More infoPrint Works BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Greensboro•4.8
- BBethAsheville / Western North Carolina •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a special treat to dine at Green Valley Grill. Food and service were great!More infoGreen Valley GrillPrice: Expensive• European• Greensboro•4.8
- CCChuckCvipGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was very good and our service was excellent! We were at the restaurant earlier than our reservation but the hostess was very accommodating. My only recommendation is for the kitchen to put away the ice cream dipper. When I see a dipper of vegetables on my plate it reminds me of the old days at the cafeteria. We will be coming back often!More infoLucky 32 Southern Kitchen - GreensboroPrice: Moderate• American• Greensboro•4.6
The culturally rich city of Greensboro is one of North Carolina's best places to have a culinary adventure. You can find every cuisine imaginable in the heart of the American South. You're in for a treat if you're craving typical Southern fare like barbecue hot off the grill and fried chicken. However, Greensboro is full of surprises, and a whole world of authentic international cuisines is just around the corner. From authentic Japanese sushi with Atlantic fish to a fine dining French restaurant experience complete with artfully plated food, Greensboro has a restaurant for every type of diner. Don't miss out on the great wineries and craft breweries sprinkled throughout the metro area. Greensboro is a haven for foodies who always love to try something new.
Frequently asked questions
- The Dailey Renewal Retreat B & B
- Coliseum Shopping Center
- Rockingham Square Shopping Center
- Spray Recreation Park
- Kingsway Plaza Shopping Center
- Westgate Shopping Center
- Schoolfield Recreation Center
- Liberty Road Shopping Center
- Hillsdale Park
- Danville Science Center
- Holiday Inn Express Danville
- Ballou Park Shopping Center
- Patrick Henry Mall Shopping Center
- Proximity Hotel
- Chinqua Penn Plantation Historical Landmark
- Nocho Park Golf Course
- Courtyard Danville
- Golden Gate Shopping Center
- Ohenry Shopping Center
- Amber Park