Make a free reservation
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Asheville
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Sunset Terrace is an eleven-time recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, most recently in 2022.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Dress accordingly to the weather.
Located at the Inn on Biltmore Estate, indulge in elegant dining specializing in regional cuisine. Our culinary team invites you to enjoy our seasonal menus with beautiful views, and gracious service. We strive to support the local community through the use of sustainable agriculture.
Glass Onion Serves Northern Italian Fare Simply Prepared Using Mostly Local, Organic & Sustainable Products From Area Farmers & Vendors.
Open for Dine-in Wed-Sun 5-8pm Last Seating is 8pm
Indoor & alley dining, great music & energy, cool staff, vegetarian and vegan options, superb margaritas, huge portions, and all with an eye to using fresh, local ingredients.
Always check out the specials and ALWAYS ask for Hector's Hot Sauce. The peppers are grown on his farm, and are hand picked, smoked, cured and bottled locally.
Vue 1913 is honored to have consistently received The Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence and to be one of only two AAA Four Diamond Restaurants in Western North Carolina.
Table is a small, seasonal, New American restaurant in the heart of downtown Asheville. A ever changing menu, created by Chef Jacob Sessoms and his seasoned team, is inspired by a wealth of American culinary traditions, paying particular homage to the cuisine of the South. The establishment has received many accolades as a farm-to-table, creative, service driven, urban minded restaurant with an interesting wine list and cocktails. Upon opening the doors in 2005, Table committed to supporting, celebrating, and showcasing regional and sustainable agriculture. Table fosters long-standing relationships with farmers and purveyors in Western NC and throughout the Southeast.
Complimentary valet parking is available.
Several renowned artists who celebrate the creativity of the area and call this community home are showcased in the indoor dining room, offering our patrons a true Asheville experience. The jalapeno bacon wrapped bison meatloaf crafted by Chef Michael Pupillo is a must try !
Come enjoy a casual meal with friends or a celebration with your loved ones. Either way, you'll be taken care of by our knowledgeable and friendly team. We take pride in what we serve and how we serve it - Great food and exceptional customer service.
*FOR PARTIES OF 9 OR MORE, PLEASE CONTACT THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY, HAVE A CREDIT CARD READY WHEN CALLING TO SET THE DEPOSIT*
See what locals rave about in Asheville
- AMAMMHCincinnati / Dayton •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGood food and service. Atmosphere was nice and not too loud. Would recommend.More infoThe Market Place Restaurant$$$$• American• Asheville•4.5
- SSproutvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •42 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent, creative fare and friendly, thoughtful service. The tilefish baked in their wood burning oven was delicious and beautifully presented.More infoRhubarb$$$$• American• Asheville•4.6
- BBBettyBuzz1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe sat at the bar at 8:30 on a Monday night. Bartender was excellent. She made me a regular margarita “not too sweet” because she overheard me telling my husband I’d like one but they are usually too sweet for me. It was perfect and fresh, made without mixers. We shared lobster nachos (pretty good, but I’m not a huge nacho gal, hubby loved them - large chunks of lobster) and avocado tartare with smoked salmon (light and delicious). Atmosphere was relaxed. We will try it again the next time we are in town.More infoLimones Restaurant$$$$• Mexican• Asheville•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything we ordered was delicious! We didn’t wait long for our food which is always a plus and the honey margaritas I had were just perfect!! Service was good .More infoTupelo Honey - Downtown Asheville$$$$• Contemporary Southern• Asheville•4.6
- WwoolworthlunchcounterNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great New Year’s Day Brunch… it’s a tradition.More infoThe Blackbird$$$$• Contemporary American• Asheville•4.5
Nestled near the mountains of North Carolina, Asheville is home to beautiful fall colors and warm spring weather. It's also known for the comfort food that many of the restaurants in the area serve. You can enjoy intriguing conversation while dining over lobster and fresh seafood in one of the city’s upscale eateries. While walking down the street, you can enjoy the tempting aroma of the various types of cuisine prepared in the different restaurants, such as barbecue containing the classic North Carolina sauce or delectable pasta and meats from the many Italian establishments. You can't leave Asheville without sampling some of the sweet treats in the city, as it’s renowned for its many varieties of fudge as well as decadent pastries and pies.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Asheville. Our customers recommend Blue Ridge, Sunset Terrace - Omni Grove Park Inn and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville
As of June 5, 2023 there are 52 restaurants in Asheville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary Southern, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Southern and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Asheville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Asheville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
- Pack Square
- Brookwood Golf Club
- The Residences at Biltmore
- Hampton Inn Asheville - Biltmore Area
- Municipal Golf Course
- Biltmore Square
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville
- Biltmore Village Lodge
- Days Inn - Biltmore East
- Weaver Park
- Buncombe County Sports Park
- Montford Park
- Andrew Johnson Wildlife Management Area
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville, Autograph Collection
- Houston Valley Recreation Area
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville
- Residence Inn Asheville Biltmore
- Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown