Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come enjoy a casual meal with friends or a celebration with your loved ones. Either way, you'll be taken care of by our knowledgeable and friendly team. We take pride in what we serve and how we serve it - Great food and exceptional customer service.
*FOR PARTIES OF 9 OR MORE, PLEASE CONTACT THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY, HAVE A CREDIT CARD READY WHEN CALLING TO SET THE DEPOSIT*
Located at the Inn on Biltmore Estate, indulge in elegant dining specializing in regional cuisine. Our culinary team invites you to enjoy our seasonal menus with beautiful views, and gracious service. We strive to support the local community through the use of sustainable agriculture.
Glass Onion Serves Northern Italian Fare Simply Prepared Using Mostly Local, Organic & Sustainable Products From Area Farmers & Vendors.
Open for Dine-in Wed-Sun 5-8pm Last Seating is 8pm
Menu highlights include light and refreshing dishes such as Wagyu Tataki with house kimchee, yuzu kosho and savory soy or Tuna Sashimi with smoked soy + scallion, to bolder flavors such as Prime Ribeye with Shiso Chimichurri or the Duck Hot Pot, duck dumplings, smoked shoyu broth + shrooms. We are open 7 days a week, for dinner and weekend brunch!
Please note, our dining room consists of booths, regular tables and high-tops. We will try our best to accommodate you at your prefer location, but sometimes it is not possible due to party size. Our outdoor tables can be requested but not guaranteed when booking on open table.
Vue 1913 is honored to have consistently received The Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence and to be one of only two AAA Four Diamond Restaurants in Western North Carolina.
The Sunset Terrace is an eleven-time recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, most recently in 2022.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Dress accordingly to the weather.
Several renowned artists who celebrate the creativity of the area and call this community home are showcased in the indoor dining room, offering our patrons a true Asheville experience. The jalapeno bacon wrapped bison meatloaf crafted by Chef Michael Pupillo is a must try !
- BBobblewoodvipCoastal Georgia •89 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood and drinks are consistently good. Service generally superior to most of the competition…menu is great…but more frequent changes would attract those of us who are “frequent flyers”.More infoLimones RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Asheville•4.7
- PHPaulHAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had a wonderful brunch for 6. Build your Mimosas were fun, omelettes were big, fluffy and excellent. Chicken sandwiches and burger were quite good and the fries were outstanding. My shrimp and grits were really good, a slightly spicy tomato sauce with cheese grits. Very nice ambience and we had fantastic service, all at a very reasonable price. We eat here every time we’re in Asheville.More infoThe Market Place RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Asheville•4.4
- KCKatyCAustin •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoMy bestie is gluten sensitive so when we go out, we rarely get to share a meal. Posana's gluten-free menu allowed us to have that experience together on a much higher scale than I was expecting! We were welcomed by the service, wowed by the food and truly enjoyed every minute of our time there!More infoPosanaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Asheville•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything we ordered was delicious! We didn’t wait long for our food which is always a plus and the honey margaritas I had were just perfect!! Service was good .More infoTupelo Honey - Downtown AshevillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Asheville•4.6
- WwoolworthlunchcounterNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great New Year’s Day Brunch… it’s a tradition.More infoThe BlackbirdPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Asheville•4.4
Nestled near the mountains of North Carolina, Asheville is home to beautiful fall colors and warm spring weather. It's also known for the comfort food that many of the restaurants in the area serve. You can enjoy intriguing conversation while dining over lobster and fresh seafood in one of the city’s upscale eateries. While walking down the street, you can enjoy the tempting aroma of the various types of cuisine prepared in the different restaurants, such as barbecue containing the classic North Carolina sauce or delectable pasta and meats from the many Italian establishments. You can't leave Asheville without sampling some of the sweet treats in the city, as it’s renowned for its many varieties of fudge as well as decadent pastries and pies.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 57 restaurants in Asheville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary Southern, Contemporary American, Southern, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Asheville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Asheville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Murry Hill Park
- Days Inn Asheville/Mall
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville
- Pack Square
- Comfort Suites - Asheville
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
- Biltmore Estate
- Richmond Hill Park
- Biltmore Estate And Winery
- Ramada - Asheville / Biltmore West
- Paint Creek Recreation Area
- Super 8 - Asheville Tunnel Road
- Innsbruck Mall
- Rich Laurel Wildlife Area
- Hampton Inn Asheville - Biltmore Area
- French Broad Recreation Site
- Westgate Regional Shopping Center
- North Carolina Arboretum
- The Asheville Inn
- Botanical Gardens At Asheville