- JMJoyMAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Very good Thanksgiving meal. Nice menu selection. Well done!!More infoElevations Chophouse at SKYLARANAPrice: Moderate• American• Hendersonville•4.1
- SLSallyLAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Food was quite good...nice and fresh...the waiter was very good.More infoFork Lore - Storied Food & SpiritsPrice: Moderate• American• Asheville•4.3
- LSLauraSDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eat the hand made pasta! Calamari was soft and crispy. My sister ate every bit of her swordfish and green beans and that NEVer happens. If you’re with a group that will family style, you should go that way. It’s a large serving and can get a little one-note if you’re digging through it on your own. Erik was an excellent, conscientious server. You’ll be pleased to be in his section.More infoLeo's Italian Social - AshevillePrice: Expensive• Italian• Arden•4.2
- LLovefood56Columbus •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We thought the food was very good and service was very fast. Happy we made reservationsMore infoTupelo Honey - South AshevillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Asheville•4.6
- LRLeslieRvipSouth Carolina •3 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 16, 2021They don't honor your reservation if there are people already there ahead of you who didn't make a reservation, so beware. We were told they can't turn people away just bc a table is reserved. We arrived 15 minutes prior to the reservation. We were eventually seated after the 4 parties that were ahead of us. Food was good, but beware if you make a reservation, it is only honored if they happen to have a table available.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - ArdenPrice: Moderate• American• Arden•3.6
Tucked away in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Arden has a lot to offer. If you visit the Biltmore Estate, you can enjoy an exquisite meal at one of the area's many several high-ranking restaurants. Be sure to have a glass of one of their signature wines, too. Downtown, you can find just about anything from hot fried chicken to pad thai to bison burgers. North Carolina barbecue also abounds in the area, so you can satisfy your craving with delicious pork shoulder and savory grilled chicken made with the region's signature vinegar-based sauces. Save room for dessert, as the area is rich with bakeries, ice cream parlors and other sweet stops.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Arden. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Arden who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Arden either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
- Powhatan Recreation Area
- Broadmoor Golf Links
- Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
- Knights Inn Asheville Airport
- Hampton Inn and Suites Asheville-I-26
- Asheville River Cabins
- Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
- AVL Airport
- Big F Shopping Center
- Asheville Regional Airport
- Bent Creek Experimental Forest
- Clarion Inn Airport Fletcher
- Bent Creek Experimental Station