Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
* Please note that outdoor tables are NOT available for reservations, we will be happy to accommodate you outside on a first come, first serve basis.
We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. Whether it’s family dinner, business lunch, or just a Ted’s Tart and coffee to-go, we’re as adaptable as your life is dynamic. Our breakfast menu is available all day because we believe that the most important meal of the day can be had morning, noon or night.
Ted’s Bulletin is a haven for comfort and celebrating the things we have in common: a hunger for good food at great value, a need for a place to be comfortable being ourselves, and a desire to connect with our community. At Ted’s Bulletin, everyone has a table, and every table has a story to tell.
Daily Dinner Specials starting at 4pm
MON Burger & Shake Night
TUE Rotating Ted's Tacos
WED Fried Chicken
THURS Shrimp & Grits
FRI Fish Special
Overlooking Strawberry Park in the vibrant Mosaic District, our 40-seat patio offers outdoor dining and front row seats to Angelika Film Center’s outdoor screen and prime people-watching.
Inside, exposed pipes and warm brick line the walls surrounding 220 seats, all with views of the glowing wood wall, reclaimed from barn-wood from Rochester, New York. The private Barrel Room accommodates 50 guests and comes with plush booths, a wood-burning fireplace and private wine coolers to store your favorite vintages.
- EEuniisWashington, D.C. Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLoved everything from food to service. Manager on floor, amazing. Will be back for sureMore infoAlta Strada MosaicPrice: Moderate• Italian• Fairfax•4.4
- JPJenPvipWashington, D.C. Area •18 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAmazing time is always always! The wine was great, and the food was also amazing. We had the snails and they pate. The risotto was also done very well.More infoParc de VillePrice: Expensive• French• Fairfax•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy friends and I had a great time! Every thing was amazing and the server was very fun! I will highly recommend to my coworkers on Monday when we all compare notes on where we are this weekend. Thanks!More infoOur Mom Eugenia - Mosaic DistrictPrice: Expensive• Greek• Fairfax•4.7
- LSLynnSWashington, D.C. Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious food, great service from TJ, beautiful environment at the Fairfax Mosaic location. Love that you can make reservations too.More infoTrue Food Kitchen - FairfaxPrice: Moderate• American• Fairfax•4.5
- LGLisaGWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great brunch! We wanted a New Year’s brunch and this was a great place. Fast service and a ton of food. I recommend matchbox.More infomatchbox MerrifieldPrice: Moderate• American• Merrifield•3.9
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Located minutes from Washington D.C., the Merrifield neighborhood has a robust and varied dining scene. If you come to the area to shop in the Mosaic District, ample choices for brunch or a quick snack abound. Several restaurants with an international flair are readily available whether you're seeking Indian cuisine or traditional Italian pizza and pasta. Visitors and locals alike can find their favorite comfort food at one of many American-style pub houses or casual diners. Merrifield also offers various eateries that will appeal to those seeking a night on the town or the perfect setting for a romantic evening. Whether you're seeking a detour from the history of the capital or looking for a family-friendly dining experience, Merrifield has plenty to offer.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Merrifield is Ted's Bulletin - Merrifield
- Yorktown Center Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield
- Heritage Mall Shopping Center
- Gatehouse Plaza Shopping Center
- Accotink Stream Valley Park
- Mill Creek Park
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Falls Church - Merrifield
- Wakefield Park
- Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park
- Woodburn Road Park