Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Winchester
New restaurants to OpenTable in Winchester
Outdoor dining in Winchester
See what locals rave about in Boyce
- RDRobertD1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWe arrived earley for our reservation and were promptly seated. The menu selections were interesting and more choices that we had trouble making our choices. We were very pleased with our selections. The service was good and always there when we needed anything. I highly recommend this romantic, country inn.More infoThe Ashby Inn$$$$• Contemporary American• Paris•4.8
- BOBenO1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a corporate dinner for 12 at the restaurant. The food was very good and the service was outstanding. Would definitely recommend if you are in the Winchester area.More infoVillage Square Restaurant$$$$• American• Winchester•4.6
- LlawrencebVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe have never been able to take advantage of your brunch before and it was excellent. I had the shrimp and grits and can honestly say it was the best I have ever had anywhere. Jessie was our waitress and she has waited on our tables prior to today and is wonderful as she is so helpful as well as having an excellent memory in that she remembered our daughter from last summer and remembered that we were in your restaurant to celebrate her 15th year anniversary at Walmart. With all the customers she encounters, I was very surprised and extremely pleased that she remembered. We have never had a bad meal at Region's 117.More infoRegion's 117$$$$• American• Winchester•4.8
- CCarolWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 31, 2023I have been to this restaurant many times before. It never disappoints. On lovely day is it so appealing to sit on the patio and enjoy a leisurely lunch. The food was deliciously and the service very pleasant and professional. I will be returning.More infoHunter's Head Tavern$$$$• Gastro Pub• Upperville•4.5
- EFElaineFWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for our anniversary and the hostess and server greeted us wishing us a happy anniversary and the menus were printed with a happy anniversary message. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was perfect for a romantic dinner. We will be going back soon!More infoMagnolias at the mill$$$$• American• Purcellville•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Winchester
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Boyce
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Washington, D.C.’s 4 Best New Restaurants to Try
Washington’s dining scene is now better than ever, with both newcomers and beloved stalwarts making long-awaited (re)appearances. Whether you’d like to sip on glasses of frozé atop Navy Yard’s largest rooftop or feast on seafood boils from a laid-back bicoastal outpost, here’s where to dine out in D.C. right now.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Located an hour's drive from Washington, D.C., Boyce is a charming Virginia town that has become a weekend getaway for D.C. residents. With its rolling farmland, arboretum, and historic sites, it's no wonder travelers flock to this Clarke County locale. When it's time to dine, travelers and locals alike have plenty of options. Chic French bars provide the perfect excuse to splurge on a fine meal, and upscale American restaurants serve everything from freshly caught fish to pork tenderloin. If you're looking for something more budget-friendly, then head to one of the nearby taverns that offer American fare like burgers and chicken wings. Boyce has its fair share of international cuisine as well with Greek grills, Mexican taquerias, and Indian buffets.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Boyce who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Boyce either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.