- BCBrentC1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food and service are both outstanding. We've eaten here a couple times now when we come out to Chilliwack and both times we were delighted. This time around I was pretty hungry and I couldn't decide between the halibut and the mac and cheese (with lobster). Truth told, I wanted both. I asked our server if the mac and cheese was too large to have as an appetizer. She asked what I was planning to have as a main and I said the halibut and she said "Ya, that would be a lot. But we could do a kid's size mac and cheese for you and add lobster." That's the kind of service I really appreciate. And it was perfect. The lobster mac and cheese was excellent. And not too large so I was able to enjoy the halibut and risotto. Which were also excellent. Fish and risotto were cooked perfectly and so tasty. If you're thinking of dining here, do yourself the favour and do it.More infoBow & Stern Restaurant - ChilliwackPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Chilliwack•4.7
- LCLindaC1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat food and great service Condition of dining room needs some updates booths peeling and bathrooms out of toilet paper but cleanMore infoMR MIKES ChilliwackPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Chilliwack•4.3
- ALAdamLPVancouver / British Columbia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 11, 2023Fresh and delicious menu with generous portions. Service staff are friendly and attentive. Lakeside is a must visit anytime you are in the area. You won't be disappointed!More infoThe Lakeside Beach ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Chilliwack•4.4
- DEDaleEVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023The noise level is way too high so it is not possible to have a good visit with your meal. The server was very attentive and helpful. This was for our anniversary so the price was right.More infoTownhall ChilliwackPrice: Moderate• undefined• Chilliwack•3.9
- ECElizabethCVancouver / British Columbia •18 reviews5.0Dined on May 23, 2023Great food as always! Good gluten free options. Will be back!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - ChilliwackPrice: Expensive• American• Chilliwack•4.4
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Chilliwack is Bow & Stern Restaurant - Chilliwack
- Chilliwack Lake Park
- Bridal Veil Falls Park
- Silver Lake #67
- Mt. Woodside Bed & Breakfast
- Snowater #85
- Chilliwack Museum Historical Society The
- Desolation Peak
- Snowline #35
- Baker Lake Guard Station
- Silver Lake #83
- Davis Lake Park
- Snowater #68
- Snowline Lodge #77
- Koma Kulshan Guard Station
- Sasquatch Park
- Evergreen Bed & Breakfast
- Silver Lake Park
- Mount Baker Rim #71
- Twin Rinks Ice Arena
- Nicolum River Park