- KKKayKToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoSunday Brunch Buffet was great! They had a wide range of food items to choose from, and the taste was great as well. The brunch included: - 2 hr seating limit - coffee, tea, mimosas, freshly squeezed juice, caesars - all the food items that you would not expect from a regular brunch place and more The ambiance was great, and the servers are eager to please with top-notch professionalism. Very pleased with the service we received. Being able to take a beautiful river-side walk after filling yourself up with all the great food is also a great feature and benefit of the Mill. Overall, I would strongly recommend for any special occasion!More infoCambridge MillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Cambridge•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis was my first time at Puddicombe￼, but it definitely won’t be my last! I had the lobster roll, and it was amazing! The old-fashioned was really good too. I need to come back because there’s about four more things on the menu that I really want to try. The service was exceptional as well.More infoPuddicombe HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• New Hamburg•4.8
- KEKellyE1 review4.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023First time here… kids loved the interactive table. Didn’t not like how you could only play 1 player of 4 . They need an option for 2 players . The menu wasn’t overly big either. But our food was delicious and the portions were good.More infoGraffiti MarketPrice: Moderate• Pub• Kitchener•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service. Crème brûlée was to die for so leave room for dessert !More infoProof Kitchen and LoungePrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Waterloo•4.2
- MSMeanSpitfireToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waitresse's name was Philippa, or maybe Felippa. Regardless, she did an excellent job, always smiling, polite and helpful. She represents Milestones very well. The food was excellent, and my meatloaf outstanding!More infoMilestones Grill + Bar - WaterlooPrice: Moderate• Global, International• Waterloo•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Indigenous -Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Indigenous -Owned and -Operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in New Hamburg is Puddicombe House